• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Niagen and methylation?

pamojja

I dont have a prescription

Seriously? Try different pharmacies. I usually buy it there without being even asked for a prescription. Also Metformin, Piracetam and T3. The place I usually visit in Karnataka sees a lot of Russians, seeing them returning home with bag of benzos, or tripping on ketamine*** (though with ketamine some pharmacies would refuse).

***with which I don't want to offend anyone: And I'm sure Austrians like me, in groups at some hollyday-location would misbehave too.

If where you are, pharmacies really tightened up, you can always go to an Indian doc to get it prescribed.

Last edited:
Thank you. I will try my luck. I live in Chennai. Sometimes they refuse if they hear drug names they dont usually sell a lot.