Negative reaction to glutathione?

LINE

I had a strong reaction to liposomal glutathione, which was the best I took*. I had some crashes and then reduced dosage to about 1/4 of what I started with after I got back on track and stayed on for sometime. My theory is that the glutathione pushed out the toxins too fast and my body simply could not excrete them.

Glutathione is one of three antioxidants produced by the body and will help detoxify a number of dangerous chemicals that we accumulate. I have seen great improvement in my situation by focusing on detoxification (and other protocols), I strongly believe that many of these issues are promoted by toxins (and infections). I went from working 15 hours per week to 40+ by concentrating on these issues. There are some more details, which I can elaborate if wanted.

With any type of provoker, I always use a vacuum which are products that grab toxins to excrete them since there is no sense of provoking something for only it to relocate. Sort of the idea that if you try to clean a rug, take it outside instead of shaking it in the house where the dust will resettle.

I find that zeolite (micronized) that I buy bulk on Amazon for $28 is fantastic as is bulk activated charcoal. I also use a rLipoic acid product that does wonders.

*glutatione is usually hard to absorb or utilize since oral supplementation is degraded by stomach acids. Sounds like this product may overcome those issues.

Last edited:

LINE

Something else worth mentioning is that glutathione will work on liver toxins (1). The liver pushes those toxins via the hepatic duct which leads into the colon for excretion. It is my opinion that those toxins create damage to the microbiota of the gut and toxins seem to recirculate which cause more damage. In my experiments, I do much better with the vacuums listed above following treatment.

(1) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2596047/

prioris

it negatively affects me
glutathione is not good for over methylated people and less likely to be deficient in glutathione.
undermethylated people will likely benefit.