• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My B12 is dropping very fast, what could be the cause?

jason30

Yes. My doctor figured out I was extremely low in calcium after I was peeing like a horse!:woot:

Everyone needs methyl forms. Methylation is essential to life. People who "can't tolerate" them either have toxicity or an imbalance, or have been botlenecked for a while, and need to be carefully unstuck.
Mine too. I agree. Cholesterol that is too low is not good. You might check your other hormones and compensate if it seems prudent. I am female and find keeping DHEA and testosterone a bit high is helpful, and while I need pregnenolone, too much all goes to estradiol, which is not desirable... Cortisol production has been a problem but has improved as other areas have improved. It's an area worth working....

Oh lol that sounds me! I am gonna check calcium!

Thanks!