• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Managing Potassium Deficiency - Share your experience

TinaT

this is offtopic, i suggest to create a separate thread for this.

also someone has started a similiar thread recently about this.
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/becoming-the-best-version-of-yourself.89713/#post-2429731
I think it's on topic since you're telling me that I shouldn't eat this way. However, again, I'm just throwing that out there. I'm spending my time trying to fix myself bc I'm in total crisis. And I'm sure I won't change my mind on diet. I've spent thousands of hours over my life probably reading about nutrition, starting with my college nutrition course. It's just not a topic that I'm interested in spending time debating. Most people have made up their minds and that's fine. It's kinda like debating politics. Not worth it anymore.

Idie

I think it's on topic since you're telling me that I shouldn't eat this way. However, again, I'm just throwing that out there. I'm spending my time trying to fix myself bc I'm in total crisis. And I'm sure I won't change my mind on diet. I've spent thousands of hours over my life probably reading about nutrition, starting with my college nutrition course. It's just not a topic that I'm interested in spending time debating. Most people have made up their minds and that's fine. It's kinda like debating politics. Not worth it anymore.

Hi Tina. I was thinking about you this morning after a really tough day yesterday. B12 deficiency can be such a devastating disease BUT treatable and manageable. For me, getting worse before you get better is so counterintuitive but since I have personally lived it for me there is no denying it. Anyway, I wander. My take alway from this Mayo (which is right down the road from me) piece confirms-under diagnosed, stopping treatment is not a wise, tests don‘t always tell the whole story, blah, blah, blah. They get some of it right——not all, but some. Folate is critical to good B-12 management.

https://www.mcpiqojournal.org/actio...amin+(Vitamin+B12)+Deficiency&field1=AllField

How are you doing today? I am doing better today.…but this refeeding isn’t over yet :)

Freddd

https://www.quora.com/Has-someone-u...nd-what-were-the-outcomes/answer/Fred-Davis-7

I had what the dentist called "wildfire bacteria film" that were rotting teeth and damaging gums. I researched qnd found boron deficiency did that. I added small doses of all the micronutrients. Then I was deficient of copper for years and finally was able to qabsorb some from taking lithium for 5 years which needed MeCbl, AdoCbl and methylfolate to grow the TCR-Li in kidneyas and liver and so on and that started something NEW to be for B12, recycling through the kidneys for 24 hours or more and it goes out and around in the cob[ii] form, picks up junk (presumably) and leaves it in the urine while the B12 goes around again and again.

So humans are the only animal that poisons the main B12 absorbtion method (fluoride) and 50% of people have secondary symptoms of nutrients insufficient, maybe hundred of symptoms, and it is lacking the lithium that somehow restores homeostasis that gets messed up resultimng in FMS and CFS and so much more..

Most everybody healing beyond the minimum NEEDS potassium. A lack of potassium can be DEADLY as is phosphourous. They don't stop healing when low until it kills the person after doing lots of damage potentially.

You seem to being potassium low symptoms and each time you relieve them you will kow. It took me several years titratrating potassium and methylfolate to build a high rate of healing repairing years of damage. I increased them a little bit and that gets ADDED to the daily dose. I have much more even poitassium now with low demand as healing is slower and 7 years of lithium which somehow controls homeostasis and appears to control order of healing.

linusbert

https://www.quora.com/Has-someone-u...nd-what-were-the-outcomes/answer/Fred-Davis-7

I had what the dentist called "wildfire bacteria film" that were rotting teeth and damaging gums. I researched qnd found boron deficiency did that. I added small doses of all the micronutrients. Then I was deficient of copper for years and finally was able to qabsorb some from taking lithium for 5 years which needed MeCbl, AdoCbl and methylfolate to grow the TCR-Li in kidneyas and liver and so on and that started something NEW to be for B12, recycling through the kidneys for 24 hours or more and it goes out and around in the cob[ii] form, picks up junk (presumably) and leaves it in the urine while the B12 goes around again and again.

So humans are the only animal that poisons the main B12 absorbtion method (fluoride) and 50% of people have secondary symptoms of nutrients insufficient, maybe hundred of symptoms, and it is lacking the lithium that somehow restores homeostasis that gets messed up resultimng in FMS and CFS and so much more..

Most everybody healing beyond the minimum NEEDS potassium. A lack of potassium can be DEADLY as is phosphourous. They don't stop healing when low until it kills the person after doing lots of damage potentially.

You seem to being potassium low symptoms and each time you relieve them you will kow. It took me several years titratrating potassium and methylfolate to build a high rate of healing repairing years of damage. I increased them a little bit and that gets ADDED to the daily dose. I have much more even poitassium now with low demand as healing is slower and 7 years of lithium which somehow controls homeostasis and appears to control order of healing.

i am deficient in copper, also deficient in coeruloplasmin. i cannot take any copper or iron. i get bad nausea the next day like a bad hangover. tried different forms... always the same.
lithium i didnt try yet, maybe that works.

when i use potassium i sometimes get crampy muscles directly afterwards for like 1-2 hours.
when i spread it out over the day or do coconut water sipping over the day... it seams ok, but the next day my muscles feel week or my BP is higher (like 160/110 and normal for me is like 140/90..150/100).
potassium in blood is always border line low at best at 4. but it also was at 3.1 before. so this seams to be the case but i cannot get it up.

yesterday i did b-complex with only adenosylcobalamin in 300ug and 200ug metafolin + LCF + q10 + D + C. it seamed fine at first. maybe i even was a bit more tolerable before my main symptoms crampy muscle and weekness set in. but today my asthma and allergies are so much worse. i took 250mg potassiumcitrat yesterday, and today. also the inflamation around my toe nails is worse than yesterday.

when i take D i get my bad symptoms on the 2nd or 3rd day after. really weird.

a year ago, when i took vitamin D like 5000iu for 2-3 days in a row. my asthma and allergies significantly improved for 2 weeks or so. also the inflamation around my toe nails improves.
but somehow this is not working anymore. now if i take vitamin D it doesnt anything or make it even worse. i completely do not understand how this can be. what am i missing?

Last edited:

Freddd

i am deficient in copper, also deficient in coeruloplasmin. i cannot take any copper or iron. i get bad nausea the next day like a bad hangover. tried different forms... always the same.
lithium i didnt try yet, maybe that works.

when i use potassium i sometimes get crampy muscles directly afterwards for like 1-2 hours.
when i spread it out over the day or do coconut water sipping over the day... it seams ok, but the next day my muscles feel week or my BP is higher (like 160/110 and normal for me is like 140/90..150/100).
potassium in blood is always border line low at best at 4. but it also was at 3.1 before. so this seams to be the case but i cannot get it up.

yesterday i did b-complex with only adenosylcobalamin in 300ug and 200ug metafolin + LCF + q10 + D + C. it seamed fine at first. maybe i even was a bit more tolerable before my main symptoms crampy muscle and weekness set in. but today my asthma and allergies are so much worse. i took 250mg potassiumcitrat yesterday, and today. also the inflamation around my toe nails is worse than yesterday.

when i take D i get my bad symptoms on the 2nd or 3rd day after. really weird.

a year ago, when i took vitamin D like 5000iu for 2-3 days in a row. my asthma and allergies significantly improved for 2 weeks or so. also the inflamation around my toe nails improves.
but somehow this is not working anymore. now if i take vitamin D it doesnt anything or make it even worse. i completely do not understand how this can be. what am i missing?

A potassium level of 4.0 is about the highest I've had mine in 20 years. It works fine but sometimes I just don't have enough in serum fast enough. Asthma for me shows up when one or more nutrients are missing enough (usually methylfolate if nothing else) to cause methylation problems. That includes copper, B12, TMG, methylfolate and some other things. Basically oine needs to take ALL minerals and vitamins plus a few things like for many, SAM-e.

TinaT

Hi Tina. I was thinking about you this morning after a really tough day yesterday. B12 deficiency can be such a devastating disease BUT treatable and manageable. For me, getting worse before you get better is so counterintuitive but since I have personally lived it for me there is no denying it. Anyway, I wander. My take alway from this Mayo (which is right down the road from me) piece confirms-under diagnosed, stopping treatment is not a wise, tests don‘t always tell the whole story, blah, blah, blah. They get some of it right——not all, but some. Folate is critical to good B-12 management.

https://www.mcpiqojournal.org/action/doSearch?text1=The+Many+Faces+of+Cobalamin+(Vitamin+B12)+Deficiency&field1=AllField

How are you doing today? I am doing better today.…but this refeeding isn’t over yet :)

Hi Idie. Thank you very much for thinking about me, and asking. I find myself thinking a lot about everyone on this site, including you. :hug: I'm glad to hear that you have been feeling better today. I actually came back trying to find your nighttime, before bed, and overnight "recipe." Do you just use straight potassium? And how much and how quickly do you drink this?

I just discovered something that is huge for me (maybe). Hopefully I will not forget. But low potassium causes bloating and acid reflux! I'm taking B12 to hopefully cure reflux. But this potassium situation is making things a LOT worse.

I had a dreadful night and morning. I can't keep taking coconut water overnight (which also makes reflux worse bc any calories being digested within 3 hrs before sleeping...cause reflux). Yet I can't seem to survive without the coconut water. It's been truly a hellish situation. (Initially the B12 made my reflux better, but now it's worse.)

I did *finally* receive some folonic acid in the mail. I took about 1/2 a capsule when that arrived at 4 p.m. (I hope that wasn't too late). But that helped that pain in my throat, mouth a little. I'm drinking potassium chloride in water right now (about 375 mg but not sure I'm comfortable finishing that much). It's about 5:45 p.m. here. (I've had a bad reaction to methylfolate; however I might still try taking *some* in small doses included within an iron pill designed for absorption; not sure yet.)

I know for some people this gets worse before it gets better. But really a LOT worse?? Sleep is dreadful. The reflux has been up and down but lately, with the C water, and I guess the low potassium, pretty bad. How much worse was it for you? I guess you said it took about 6 weeks to get better. The other scary thing is that there are definitely people online for whom this never gets better. The B12 lady (kind of like a consultant) said that many people stay stuck bc essentially they don't understand the cofactors. I really, really hope that is true.

I might also try hydroxy (which she thought would be a good idea -- she said some people do respond better to hydroxy and that my experience might be totally different) even though I really don't want to make the switch. I feel like I at least need to try, to see whether I have any better time with this potassium situation.

I did take your advice today and only walked outside for 30 min (slowly; mainly just for Vit D). Then I came back indoors and did an *easy* 30 min on my ellipitical. I like to exercise for mental plus, at least in the past, it helps me sleep, and feel normal. But today was one of the worst days I've had, with nearly constant throat pain before I took the Folonic acid, and then it only improved just slightly.

So I have a long way to go. But if you wouldn't mind sharing your recipe again (for potassium, at bedtime and overnight), I would really appreciate it. And again -- how much worse does it normally get?

Thank you again and I wish you sweet dreams tonight Idie!

ETA: I found your prior comments about your potassium dose. Sorry to ask again. I'm definitely somewhat out of it because I haven't been sleeping well for many nights. I guess the only thing I'm still wondering is whether you drink your potassium slowly (like right before bed, and in the middle of the night). I'm really terrified of drinking potassium too quickly and having a major heart reaction. So I've been sipping every two minutes until the drink is gone (but this has been coconut water; I'm much more nervous about straight potassium in the middle of the night).

Last edited:

TinaT

Fred, would you mind sharing what type of potassium you use? Straight potassium powder in water? And could you suggest a "likely safe" starting dose?

I am taking B12 for various concerning symptoms. But the absolute worst is reflux. My reflux improved considerably after I started B12. But with this low potassium, reflux is far worse again. I feel like I'm bouncing along the bottom supplementing just enough potassium to stay alive, but not enough to heal, if that makes sense.

TinaT

Also what do you use to filter your water? My husband bought a distiller after reading a book. But I've read info suggesting that water without any minerals is bad news. Can we add back like trace minerals product and be okay? @Freddd

TinaT

I just have to add: it is truly amazing that I have had HORRIBLE acid reflux all day. Folonic acid helped reduce the pain maybe by 50%. But just now drinking about 150 mcg of potassium -- and possibly that wasn't enough -- I would say the pain is reduced in total 90% now. This is a serious WOW moment. But now I'm still super tired. My BP is normal, pulse maybe slightly elevated. This is what I mean. I never want to take what feels like it would be ENOUGH to feel good. :confused: @Freddd @linusbert @Idie

ETA: Okay, after standing up, maybe only 75-80% better. But still. Noticeably better and at least tolerable.

Does anyone ever get constipated and think it's from potassium? I have been constantly constipated since shortly after starting the shots. I'm pretty sure that's potassium. But how can I figure out how much I need to hopefully be regular again?

Last edited:

Idie

I just have to add: it is truly amazing that I have had HORRIBLE acid reflux all day. Folonic acid helped reduce the pain maybe by 50%. But just now drinking about 150 mcg of potassium -- and possibly that wasn't enough -- I would say the pain is reduced in total 90% now. This is a serious WOW moment. But now I'm still super tired. My BP is normal, pulse maybe slightly elevated. This is what I mean. I never want to take what feels like it would be ENOUGH to feel good. :confused: @Freddd @linusbert @Idie

ETA: Okay, after standing up, maybe only 75-80% better. But still. Noticeably better and at least tolerable.

Does anyone ever get constipated and think it's from potassium? I have been constantly constipated since shortly after starting the shots. I'm pretty sure that's potassium. But how can I figure out how much I need to hopefully be regular again?

Hi Tina—-I had a wow moment last night that I will share with you. Felt so terrible yesterday, I too have terrible throat pain…never had that before so thank you for telling me that. So, I had a constant gurgling in my stomach and IBS (spent a lot of time in the bathroom) Freddd has said many times, more folate will ease the symptoms of refeeding. This is all scary stuff so of course I was worried about taking too much. Bring so miserable, I said to myself, I know it won’t kill me so just this once Im going to take folate with B12 every 2 hours if I have to. Whoa…..literally, when I took the dose of folate with my B12 the IBS stopped and I felt better, but as the B12 and Folate wore off….IBS started to come back, so more folate and B12 the IBS stopped again. Did it once more same thing. I ended up doing it three times about every 3 hours. Knowing that folate has a short half life, I took my last dose at 10:30 pm sat my potassium on the night table and just knew I would have a terrible night…NOPE, I slept for 8 hours and didn’t wake up once….didn’t need potassium through the night. That was an eye opener for me. I used my injection and bigger doses of the sublinguals so I had B12 with each dose of folate. You have to keep your B12 levels high when you take folate so you don’t go into Methyl Trap which Freddd describes. Today was better I did much better as I have kept my doses the same.
I also noticed several more nerve zaps, twitches and tingling today which is always a good signal that that the B12 is penetrating.

I do know from previous experience that the insomnia gets way better after about 6 weeks for me anyway. I also know that you can have what I call “reversals” where you feel good, then feel bad, then good, and more good and then a bad a day or two and then good and good and good.

Time to take folate and B12 so I’m going to jump off for a bit. Talk more later.

Idie

Fred, would you mind sharing what type of potassium you use? Straight potassium powder in water? And could you suggest a "likely safe" starting dose?

I am taking B12 for various concerning symptoms. But the absolute worst is reflux. My reflux improved considerably after I started B12. But with this low potassium, reflux is far worse again. I feel like I'm bouncing along the bottom supplementing just enough potassium to stay alive, but not enough to heal, if that makes sense.

Hi Tina——I’m not a big fan of distilled/purified water. It gives me a stomach ache, so we have a filter on our water but not anything that would be a distiller or strong purifier. We definitely need minerals and it is not unusual for people like us to be low on certain minerals. :)

Idie

Hey——-you are getting some good signals in all the misery. I really think your acid reflux will be totally gone. Way back 10 years ago when I started on sublinguals, I limped along with a very touchy stomach and esophagus pain (throat pain, sound familiar..its all connected) which I thought was acid reflux but when I had my first injection after a year of sublingual use, swear to God, my reflux totally stopped within 2 days. The injection was what I needed to get me over the hump. I was not getting enough B12 with the sublinguals alone. I believe that it was not acid reflux, it was the bad shape my epithelial cells were in that gave me the esophageal pain and the agonizing 24-7 gastritis. I suffered greatly for over a year with continual pain. It was like a miracle when it stopped. Made a believer out of me about aggressive b12 treatment.….meaning B12 injections very frequently and the use of sublinguals. Haven’t used a PPI since that experience 10+ years ago. The sublinguals back then hurt my mouth and I could only do a 5,000 sublingual 3 times a day. The sublinguals I use now to supplement my shots never make my mouth sore.

Looks like we had a similar experience regarding the help that folate gave me. I believe that Freddd tried the Folinic acid but learned later that folate was better so that is what I used.

I was constipated the last time I went through this. I didn’t use the potassium as much as I should have. I don’t have constipation this time.

How are you feeling now?

Idie

Is there any drink that doesn’t give you reflux that you could mix the potassium in for the night. I don’t have reflux but here is what I do…I sometimes mix my potassium in something warm (warmed oatmilk with cinnamon) and I drink that when I crawl into bed. It is part of my psychology of being good to myself as I get through this refeeding cycle. We all need something soothing right? :)

Idie

I’m not sure when Freddd will respond but he has said in the past that he uses Potassium Gluconate Powder. It is easier on the stomach..the other kinds of potassium can be tough on our stomachs. He said he uses Bulk Supplements Potassium Gluconate Powder. I have used that too and it is a fine powdery substance. I just recently switched to NOW Potassium Gluconate Powder. I like it because it mixes easier. Same potassium gluconate—-just a different brand. It works perfect. I got mine at iHerb.com. Arrived in two days. Amazon has it too.

If you ever decide to use sublinguals, you might want to consider having some on hand. They are nice for travel, etc. NOW Brand 10,000 mcg is the strongest I have found with that dose. It worked just as good if not better than my injections the last few days. They are on sale right now on iHerb. After using them the last few days, and literally feeling how good they were, I ordered several bottles this afternoon.
:). You are a trooper to get through this…hang in there, it will get better.

TinaT

I’m not sure when Freddd will respond but he has said in the past that he uses Potassium Gluconate Powder. It is easier on the stomach..the other kinds of potassium can be tough on our stomachs. He said he uses Bulk Supplements Potassium Gluconate Powder. I have used that too and it is a fine powdery substance. I just recently switched to NOW Potassium Gluconate Powder. I like it because it mixes easier. Same potassium gluconate—-just a different brand. It works perfect. I got mine at iHerb.com. Arrived in two days. Amazon has it too.

If you ever decide to use sublinguals, you might want to consider having some on hand. They are nice for travel, etc. NOW Brand 10,000 mcg is the strongest I have found with that dose. It worked just as good if not better than my injections the last few days. They are on sale right now on iHerb. After using them the last few days, and literally feeling how good they were, I ordered several bottles this afternoon.

Hi!! Everything you shared was so helpful.. Thank you!
I can't believe you also went through throat issues. I want to reply in more depth so I'm going to wait until tomorrow.

I have had a rough day although it improved with potassium. I really fear that my personality basically (very cautious) will prevent me from ever taking what I need. I'm totally bloated and constipated (and my throat was the absolute worst today). I'm almost positive that is from the potassium. And I'm getting r worried about the damage chronic low potassium will do to my heart.

I'm also really worried that I waited too long to try to heal. And I'm really having to listen to my body. Right now, I just can't handle more injections. I need this potassium thing to be more manageable.

I've read about people getting better from gastro issues within a few weeks. That just doesn't seem to be happening to me. I did initially improve a lot. But I've been feeling much worse, and again I think potassium has a lot to do with that.

Thank you again for your nice messages and great info. I'm super tired so hoping tonight I'll get lucky for the first time in a week? Several weeks? And get some sleep. I hope you do too!

And you, too, @linusbert

:hug: to you both

TinaT

These are low numbers for me. I'm normally very consistently top number 115-120. Plus I'm having muscle spasms. And the bloating and constipation and reflux. I'm just scared. But I'm drinking more

It's the middle of the night. I just woke up to the lights still turned on (I never, ever do that.)

Watched an MD video yesterday. Topic was potassium causing reflux! He said basically not enough potassium lowers stomach acid. Then you basically feel horrible after eating red meat (I had just finished eating liver again and felt *really bad* The food just literally sits there.n that had improved a little bit now worse than ever.. I'm pretty sure bc of potassium. This is getting really bad. It feels like my potassium getting lower every day. I just woke up to really scary. I had literally passed out after drinking potassium trace minerals before bed. 99 mg but with other minerals. I woke up with what I now know are classic severely low potassium. I don't think an electrolyte mix is working plus I'm too stay m afraid to take as much as it feels like I need.

I'm drinking more now. But i was aware last night that I wasn't falling asleep. I was passing out and that's what happened.

Dear God

I feel like I'm passing out again. I'm trying to slowly drink more C water with added potassium but it's not straight potassium. It's a trace mineral high potassium mix. I'm not sure that's what I need . I'm waiting on the potassium gluconate. I received potassium chloride powder today. But you're right. That stuff is very difficult to drink..

I'm going to order the other stuff you mentioned, except the B12 sublingual. I really can't handle the acidic stuff yet. I'm just doing the injections this week, trying to see how bad this potassium situation is this week. So far it's pretty bad. I can't keep doing this to myself.

I'm praying to get lucky with hydroxy. I might still sometimes try methyl.

I'm not using sublingual right now. But when I did last week, aI thought it was a pretty good product from Pure, a mix of adeno, methyl, and hydroxy. And 1000 mcg in one drop!

God I'm feeling that "I wanna pass out" feeling again.

Attachments

• 20230330_002940.jpg
    20230330_002940.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 3

linusbert

These are low numbers for me. I'm normally very consistently top number 115-120. Plus I'm having muscle spasms. And the bloating and constipation and reflux. I'm just scared. But I'm drinking more

It's the middle of the night. I just woke up to the lights still turned on (I never, ever do that.)

Watched an MD video yesterday. Topic was potassium causing reflux! He said basically not enough potassium lowers stomach acid. Then you basically feel horrible after eating red meat (I had just finished eating liver again and felt *really bad* The food just literally sits there.n that had improved a little bit now worse than ever.. I'm pretty sure bc of potassium. This is getting really bad. It feels like my potassium getting lower every day. I just woke up to really scary. I had literally passed out after drinking potassium trace minerals before bed. 99 mg but with other minerals. I woke up with what I now know are classic severely low potassium. I don't think an electrolyte mix is working plus I'm too stay m afraid to take as much as it feels like I need.

I'm drinking more now. But i was aware last night that I wasn't falling asleep. I was passing out and that's what happened.

Dear God

I feel like I'm passing out again. I'm trying to slowly drink more C water with added potassium but it's not straight potassium. It's a trace mineral high potassium mix. I'm not sure that's what I need . I'm waiting on the potassium gluconate. I received potassium chloride powder today. But you're right. That stuff is very difficult to drink..

I'm going to order the other stuff you mentioned, except the B12 sublingual. I really can't handle the acidic stuff yet. I'm just doing the injections this week, trying to see how bad this potassium situation is this week. So far it's pretty bad. I can't keep doing this to myself.

I'm praying to get lucky with hydroxy. I might still sometimes try methyl.

I'm not using sublingual right now. But when I did last week, aI thought it was a pretty good product from Pure, a mix of adeno, methyl, and hydroxy. And 1000 mcg in one drop!

God I'm feeling that "I wanna pass out" feeling again.

you mean like loosing your consciousness?
oh my, i really think you should pause your shots and everything and let your body get in a somewhat stable state again.
you BP doesnt look to suspicious to me considering you are a sportsperson at its nighttime.

mine is 149/100/84 right now. just had lunch, its 9am here.

TinaT

you mean like loosing your consciousness?
oh my, i really think you should pause your shots and everything and let your body get in a somewhat stable state again.
you BP doesnt look to suspicious to me considering you are a sportsperson at its nighttime.

mine is 149/100/84 right now. just had lunch, its 9am here.
Hello. Yes. I had a really, really rough time with the low potassium last night. However, I slept enough / better, and had a really good day today. I'm tolerating more food. But damn this potassium thing is very frightening. I figured out that possibly part of the problem is that my "potassium" supplement actually has a good bit of sodium. It's really an electrolyte mix, just high in potassium. So I've ordered but haven't yet received straight potassium. I'm not sure whether I'll have the courage to take straight potassium. But I'm probably not offsetting the imbalance as much as other people on this site. I have started tolerating two electrolyte drinks, despite their acidity, with a higher percentage of potassium, ingredients that look decent, and far fewer to no calories. I drank 1.5 of those today, along with my some coconut water.

My BP is extremely low at times, or high, for me. In the past, my BP was very consistent. This might not be a danger but, to me, it's a clear signal that something is wrong.

I'm still going to the doc tomorrow to ask about early heart failure testing (just to be sure; dear God obviously I hope this isn't happening), and kidney health. I would feel better about my potassium dropping if I weren't doing long term damage.

But yes passing out, which I've never done, obviously concerning. I mean maybe I just fell asleep. But the lights were on (I never leave them on), and I just remember trying really, really hard to stay awake. And I just couldn't. That's never happened. It felt like I passed out.

I'm planning to wait 7 days (since the last shot), then possibly try hydroxy. I'm not sure. Kinda depends on what happens with potassium over the next few days.

But my newfound tolerance of more food -- absolute proof to me that I've seen 30 docs this year for reflux that was really caused by a lack of B12 (and cofactors). I still have a distended abdomen (pretty bad / worse than when I started) and I have new constipation. Constipation causes bloating. And low potassium causes constipation. So I'm just praying that will improve as I hopefully am able to cut back on shots.

I watched a really interesting doc on YouTube today talking about nerve regeneration. She says many studies show that various vitamins will heal nerves (mostly B vitamins). And that it can take 8 mos to 2 years. I might try to consult with her about the low potassium, and how best for me to supplement, although I'm really getting tired of paying useless doctors. I was going to share her link here. But I'm on my phone so kinda tough. I think called the nerve doctor. Dark skinned woman. Worth watching if that's your issue.

TinaT

BP just now 96/63. That's way too low. :( God I've been drinking HIGH potassium drinks. I just can't control this. I'm afraid to drink even more.