• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

M.A.D About ME/CFS Group Forms

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
The M.A.D. Group was formed in response to a potentially pivotal event that will occur shortly; the Oct 29th/30th CFSAC meeting at which the CDC will present its Five Year plan for ME/CFS.

The first project of the group is creating a strong voice for change in the CDC's CFS research program at the Oct. 29/30th CFSAC meeting. With patients, support groups and researchers united this meeting has the potential to become an epochal event in ME/CFS history. Dr. Jason has called it the biggest event in 25 years. We intend to do our best to make it so.

If you're interested in making a difference in the biggest research program on the planet you can join the group at

http://forums.aboutmecfs.org/group.php?groupid=4

C

Cloud

Thanks Cort, I'm all for being as much a support for this event as possible. Can you link me to more info on this and how I can be more involved and helpful.