• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ivermectin.

junkcrap50

From the Ron Davis Metabolis Trap thread:
Pem was mild body harder to activate by severe standards. Mental was pretty extreme. Ivm helped with mental very much. Like i was gun in mouth siucidal every day mental pem, at least half the time. Then ivm improved it much. Rarely that bad again.
That's great to hear. I assume it still occurs, but isn't as severe, right? Could you give an overall update to this thread on your experience with Ivermectin? Just to maintain the public record which may help others in the future.

Have you or anyone else heard of any ME/CFS patients who have taken ivermectin for non-COVID related ME/CFS?

bensmith

Did i make an ivm thread? When i am less fucked i will tru and do thst yes.

i dont know if anybody has or not, its en vague long covid. Yes it still helps some but my pem has exploded elsehwere, haed to tell kind of i guess.

if tou have mental pem i would advise trying it. It is very bunpy start, but my mental pem was and can be nuclear weapon grade. Very dangerous levels. And it calmed jt down considerably.

nerd

Have you or anyone else heard of any ME/CFS patients who have taken ivermectin for non-COVID related ME/CFS?

I take it for non-covid viral ME. There wasn't much of an immediate effect. I felt more clear-headed. When I began IVM, I was already doing better from the keto diet. To verify if it was due to IVM, I would have to wait one month until it completely clears out and then take another full dose. But I'm fine with taking it weekly. My expectation is that IVM helps with the viral pathology in the thymus that blocks CD8+ T cell differentiation. This would be a long-term effect, so there is no immediate effect to expect from this perspective. And I assume it helps against viral infections in general. I haven't experienced any viral symptoms since taking IVM. But I will have to see in the long term.

Ladycreole03

Did i make an ivm thread? When i am less fucked i will tru and do thst yes.

i dont know if anybody has or not, its en vague long covid. Yes it still helps some but my pem has exploded elsehwere, haed to tell kind of i guess.

if tou have mental pem i would advise trying it. It is very bunpy start, but my mental pem was and can be nuclear weapon grade. Very dangerous levels. And it calmed jt down considerably.
What do you consider mental pem? I think im having it bad. Im only operating on adrenaline. Whats your symptoms of dangerous yours is? Im so new and 100% bedridden.

bensmith

Sorry mate. Mental pem for me is armageddon in my brain/swelling. I feel the world is exploding and i need to end my life immediately from both an existential mindset and to counteract nuero pain. Sort if like depression + concussion x lsd, but much worse.

Ladycreole03

Sorry mate. Mental pem for me is armageddon in my brain/swelling. I feel the world is exploding and i need to end my life immediately from both an existential mindset and to counteract nuero pain. Sort if like depression + concussion x lsd, but much worse.
Wow! Im sorry. Im glad you found something to help greatly! What triggers yours? I see you can still use your phone without triggering it.