• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Invest in ME (IiME) International Conference 2010 in London

D

DysautonomiaXMRV

If any one can get to London this May, check out the line up of speakers. ;)

* Paul Cheney
* Nancy Klimas
* Judy Mikovits
* Jonathan Kerr

*John Chia
*Nora Chapman

A DVD is usually available for those who cannot attend.

More details on each speaker, here.

joyscobby

I just bought a ticket as the big guns are in town. Hope I am up to it. It is like our equvalent of the beatlea or the stones or whoever else might rock your boat. 36 by paypal but other options

Hysterical Woman

Conference

I just bought a ticket as the big guns are in town. Hope I am up to it. It is like our equvalent of the beatlea or the stones or whoever else might rock your boat. 36 by paypal but other options

I am JEALOUS!! Joyscobby!! I wanna go, I wanna go and wear something from Katie's closet!

:Retro wink::Retro wink::Retro wink:

Maxine

joyscobby

I would but unlikely to fit ( I am ME fat now) will be in my usesual stretchy trousers, indian cotton cheese clothe top and my trusty crocks. (my presentable comfortable clothes) Perhaps I should go in my favourite Mickey Mouse PJ that would be apt. Just a Thought have a few Mickey Mouse T Shirts.

I hope I can make it down as a long trip but come on who needs popstars when we can be groupies for Scientists and Doctors.

Hysterical Woman

I would but unlikely to fit ( I am ME fat now) will be in my usesual stretchy trousers, indian cotton cheese clothe top and my trusty crocks. (my presentable comfortable clothes) Perhaps I should go in my favourite Mickey Mouse PJ that would be apt. Just a Thought have a few Mickey Mouse T Shirts.

I hope I can make it down as a long trip but come on who needs popstars when we can be groupies for Scientists and Doctors.

Perhaps you need one of the WPI T-shirts people were wearing at the CFSAC meetings. Hmm....did I remember that right? Weren't there people in WPI T-shirts?

I am sure that whatever you wear, you will be an outstanding groupie.

Take care,

Maxine

T

thefreeprisoner

This really made me laugh... :Sign giggle:

gracenote

All shall be well . . .
I want to watch it live

So I want to ask . . . uh . . . will they do what was done with CFSAC meeting . . . you know that thing . . . what do you call that thing . . . that they did so we can all watch it live? What do you call that?

It will probably be a little challenging time-wise here in the US but . . . will they be doing that whatever you call it? I want them to. Does somebody need to ask them? Obviously, that person is not me. Someone?

:Sign Please:​

And then all you expert transcribers can transcribe it all.

Frank

Gracenot, a streaming webcast ;-)

"Please note this conference is a TICKET-ONLY event - tickets must be purchased prior to the event "

I don't think there will be a webcast ..