Invest in ME (IiME) International Conference 2010 in London

D

DysautonomiaXMRV

If any one can get to London this May, check out the line up of speakers. ;)

* Paul Cheney
* Nancy Klimas
* Judy Mikovits
* Jonathan Kerr

*John Chia
*Nora Chapman

A DVD is usually available for those who cannot attend.

More details on each speaker, here.

joyscobby

I just bought a ticket as the big guns are in town. Hope I am up to it. It is like our equvalent of the beatlea or the stones or whoever else might rock your boat. 36 by paypal but other options

Conference

I just bought a ticket as the big guns are in town. Hope I am up to it. It is like our equvalent of the beatlea or the stones or whoever else might rock your boat. 36 by paypal but other options

I am JEALOUS!! Joyscobby!! I wanna go, I wanna go and wear something from Katie's closet!

:Retro wink::Retro wink::Retro wink:

Maxine

joyscobby

I would but unlikely to fit ( I am ME fat now) will be in my usesual stretchy trousers, indian cotton cheese clothe top and my trusty crocks. (my presentable comfortable clothes) Perhaps I should go in my favourite Mickey Mouse PJ that would be apt. Just a Thought have a few Mickey Mouse T Shirts.

I hope I can make it down as a long trip but come on who needs popstars when we can be groupies for Scientists and Doctors.

I would but unlikely to fit ( I am ME fat now) will be in my usesual stretchy trousers, indian cotton cheese clothe top and my trusty crocks. (my presentable comfortable clothes) Perhaps I should go in my favourite Mickey Mouse PJ that would be apt. Just a Thought have a few Mickey Mouse T Shirts.

I hope I can make it down as a long trip but come on who needs popstars when we can be groupies for Scientists and Doctors.
Perhaps you need one of the WPI T-shirts people were wearing at the CFSAC meetings. Hmm....did I remember that right? Weren't there people in WPI T-shirts?

I am sure that whatever you wear, you will be an outstanding groupie.

Take care,

Maxine

T

thefreeprisoner

This really made me laugh... :Sign giggle:

gracenote

All shall be well . . .
I want to watch it live

So I want to ask . . . uh . . . will they do what was done with CFSAC meeting . . . you know that thing . . . what do you call that thing . . . that they did so we can all watch it live? What do you call that?

It will probably be a little challenging time-wise here in the US but . . . will they be doing that whatever you call it? I want them to. Does somebody need to ask them? Obviously, that person is not me. Someone?

:Sign Please:​

And then all you expert transcribers can transcribe it all.

Frank

Gracenot, a streaming webcast ;-)

"Please note this conference is a TICKET-ONLY event - tickets must be purchased prior to the event "

I don't think there will be a webcast ..