• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Influenza vaccine as possible cause for cfs/me - help needed

Ian

It's not so much defending the use of mercury in vaccines; it more pointing out the logic of why mercury is unlikely to be a culprit in triggering the diseases that appear after vaccination such as ME/CFS or narcolepsy (narcolepsy can appear after vaccination with the HPV vaccine).

In the case of the narcolepsy appearing after vaccination with the Gardasil HPV vaccine, there isn't any mercury in that vaccine. The ingredients of Gardasil are given here:

And in this paper from 2004, it shows that Recombivax HB and ENGERIX-B brands of hepatitis B vaccination contain no mercury in the case Recombivax HB, and a tiny fraction of mercury (less than 0.5 mcg) in the case of ENGERIX-B (that was in 2004; the current ENGERIX-B formulation also now contains no mercury).

Yet these hepatitis B vaccinations have still been linked to triggering ME/CFS.

Given how little research there is on thiomersal in humans I don't think anyone will ever know for sure. But toxicity isn't always 1 + 1. It can be synergistic. What if someone receives a flu shot, then shortly after gets a shot containing an aluminum adjuvant? These things can be infinitely more toxic in combination.

As for the HPV shot, effectiveness debate aside, that shot has permanently destroyed a lot of perfectly healthy people.

Hip

But toxicity isn't always 1 + 1. It can be synergistic.

That's true, but a possible synergistic effect applies to all toxic and non-toxic exposures, and there are thousands of them.

See: Environmental chemicals and autoimmune disease: cause and effect (full paper here).

There is no easy way to account for all these myriad exposures in a scientific manner. Not to mention all the potentially disease causing infectious pathogens in common circulation — for example, rubella or cytomegalovirus infection during pregnancy has been linked to autism (this incidentally is probably why the MMR vaccine (measles, mumps, rubella) has been shown to reduce the incidence of autism in some studies).

I am interested in the pesticide link to ME/CFS. Exposure to sheep dip pesticides seems to quadruple the risk of developing ME/CFS. And using pesticides in the home or garden was shown in one study to double the risk of developing the autoimmune diseases of lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.

Last edited:

digital dog

Suziesam,

How were the school when you refused permission for your child to have the HPV vaccine? I dread anyone ringing me about it as I passionately feel it is wrong on so many levels (for my child) and do not trust myself to be calm and composed.

The whole thing makes me sick to my stomach to be honest.

SuzieSam

@digital dog I simply wrote on the permission form that we are handling his vaccinations via our local clinic. If anyone calls to hassle me I'll just tell them he's scared of needles and refuses to have it done at school with others witnessing his wussy behaviour.

Problem solved. ;)

There's no point arguing with the HPV vacc pushers. You'll just come off like a loony to them. :(

A bigger problem is that he's due his dTap. Tetanus vaccination is second to HepB in triggering ME. I'm scared of my big, strong 13 year old being felled by the shot.

It's bad enough I have ME, his sister has it too, probably from HepB... I don't have a problem not boosting him for whooping cough or diphtheria. He's unlikely to get either, and even vaccinated people are still carriers for whooping cough! No herd immunity there! I'll still try to get single vaccines for those. But tetanus?

Is it crazy not to vaccinate for that?

How often should people get boosters anyway? I've never had a tetanus booster...

digital dog

Thank you Suziesam,

I will not let my daughter have a few of the upcoming shots. I am lucky as most of my family and my husbands family feel the same.

There are certain vaccines that I feel the risk outweighs benefit (for my child) but there are a couple I am probably going to agree for her to have (meningitis probably).

Thank you for your post.

Fat Viking

It's not so much defending the use of mercury in vaccines; it more pointing out the logic of why mercury is unlikely to be a culprit in triggering the diseases that appear after vaccination such as ME/CFS or narcolepsy (narcolepsy can appear after vaccination with the HPV vaccine).

In the case of the narcolepsy appearing after vaccination with the Gardasil HPV vaccine, there isn't any mercury in that vaccine. The ingredients of Gardasil are given here:

And in this paper from 2004, it shows that Recombivax HB and ENGERIX-B brands of hepatitis B vaccination contain no mercury in the case Recombivax HB, and a tiny fraction of mercury (less than 0.5 mcg) in the case of ENGERIX-B (that was in 2004; the current ENGERIX-B formulation also now contains no mercury).

Yet these hepatitis B vaccinations have still been linked to triggering ME/CFS.
Got this email:

The aluminum in vaccines can cause autoimmune and neurological disorders. You can try finding and working with someone who is familiar with vaccine damage. Our website lists some organizations that may be able to give you some clues on treatment: http://www.thinktwice.com/reversal.htm

The book, Miller's Review of Critical Vaccine Studies has a chapter on aluminum: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Millers-Re...2392&sr=1-1&keywords=critical+vaccine+studies

Hip

The aluminum in vaccines can cause autoimmune and neurological disorders.

It's clear that www.thinktwice.com are not familiar with scientific use of language: you would not say in science that "X causes Y" unless there is solid evidence for it. I don't think there is solid evidence to show that aluminum or other adjuvants in vaccines can cause autoimmune diseases, but there may be a link between adjuvants and autoimmunity that needs further research.

Fat Viking

It's clear that www.thinktwice.com are not familiar with scientific use of language: you would not say in science that "X causes Y" unless there is solid evidence for it. I don't think there is solid evidence to show that aluminum or other adjuvants in vaccines can cause autoimmune diseases, but there may be a link between adjuvants and autoimmunity that needs further research.
I have been researching Hep B vaccine for just under a year now because I had the Hep B vaccine and suffered serious adverse reactions (you can read more about that here http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/please-help-me-out-with-this.48711/). From my research, there is no casual link that can be PROVED or DISPROVED between Hep B vaccine and disorders. If you induced a neurological or autoimmune disorders as a result of Hep B vaccine, then in Court you are most likely to WIN the claim, however if you induced a Rheumatic disorder as a result of Hep B vaccine, then in Court you are most likely to LOSE the claim. That's what I noticed from the case reports that I was able to find online (they were all American case reports though, I couldn't find any from the UK.)

"The VICP has reviewed 627 Hepatitis B vaccine lawsuits — 577 for injury, and 50 for death. As of June 1, 2012, they have awarded compensation in 210 cases and dismissed 353 cases."
https://www.schmidtlaw.com/hepatitis-b-vaccine-lawsuit/

"The VICP has reviewed a total of 48 Hepatitis A vaccine lawsuits, of which 46 were injury claims and 2 were claims for death. As of June 1, 2012, the VICP has compensated 12 cases and dismissed 14 cases."
https://www.schmidtlaw.com/hepatitis-a-vaccine-lawsuit/

As you can see there are more legal cases for Hep B vaccine then there is for Hep A vaccine.

Here are two citations that shows manifestations of Hep B vaccine:
Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia following immunization with the hepatitis B vaccine: another angle of the 'autoimmune (auto-inflammatory) syndrome induced by adjuvants' (ASIA).
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25427994

Autoimmunity following hepatitis B vaccine as part of the spectrum of 'Autoimmune (Auto-inflammatory) Syndrome induced by Adjuvants' (ASIA): analysis of 93 cases.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22235045

Last edited:

Hip

From my research, there is no casual link that can be PROVED or DISPROVED between Hep B vaccine and disorders. If you suffered a neurological or autoimmune disorders as a result of Hep B vaccine, then in Court you are most likely to WIN the claim, however if you suffered a Rheumatic disorder as a result of Hep B vaccine, then in Court you are most likely to LOSE the claim. That's what I noticed from the case reports that I was able to find online (they were all American case reports though, I couldn't find any from the UK.)

Yes, evidence that satisfies a court of law is different to evidence that satisfies scientific scrutiny. In a court, I think they tend to view these things more probabilistically, and if it looks probable that a vaccine triggered your disease, the court may give you the benefit of the doubt.

"The VICP has reviewed 627 Hepatitis B vaccine lawsuits — 577 for injury, and 50 for death. As of June 1, 2012, they have awarded compensation in 210 cases and dismissed 353 cases."
https://www.schmidtlaw.com/hepatitis-b-vaccine-lawsuit/

"The VICP has reviewed a total of 48 Hepatitis A vaccine lawsuits, of which 46 were injury claims and 2 were claims for death. As of June 1, 2012, the VICP has compensated 12 cases and dismissed 14 cases."
https://www.schmidtlaw.com/hepatitis-a-vaccine-lawsuit/

As you can see there are more legal cases for Hep B vaccine then there is for Hep A vaccine.

Useful website at www.schmidtlaw.com. If you Google search it, they have a page detailing the legal claims made against dozens of vaccines. That's interesting info.

caledonia

Here is a link to VAERS - the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.

I did a search for "chronic fatigue syndrome" and all vaccines. This is a graph of which vaccines caused chronic fatigue syndrome afterwards. It looks like it's all of them, or nearly all of them, including the flu vaccine. A detailed case history is also included in this search. There are 184 cases.

http://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?GRAPH=ON&GROUP6=VAX&EVENTS=ON&SYMPTOMS[]=Chronic+fati
gue+syndrome+%2810008874%29

Here is a link to the main search page, so you can do other searches if desired.

http://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php

Fat Viking

Here is a link to VAERS - the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.

I did a search for "chronic fatigue syndrome" and all vaccines. This is a graph of which vaccines caused chronic fatigue syndrome afterwards. It looks like it's all of them, or nearly all of them, including the flu vaccine. A detailed case history is also included in this search. There are 184 cases.

http://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?GRAPH=ON&GROUP6=VAX&EVENTS=ON&SYMPTOMS[]=Chronic+fati
=Chronic+fati gue+syndrome+%2810008874%29']gue+syndrome+%2810008874%29

Here is a link to the main search page, so you can do other searches if desired.

http://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php
@charles shepherd would be interested in this.

Hip

=Chronic+fati gue+syndrome+%2810008874%29']=Chronic+fati gue+syndrome+%2810008874%29']=Chronic+fati gue+syndrome+%2810008874%29']=Chronic+fati gue+syndrome+%2810008874%29']=Chronic+fati gue+syndrome+%2810008874%29']=Chronic+fati gue+syndrome+%2810008874%29']gue+syndrome+%2810008874%29

Very interesting vaccine adverse effects search facility on that website.

As you might expect, the hepatitis B vaccine, which has the code "HEP" on the search results graph, and the two human papillomavirus vaccines, which have the codes "HPV2" and "HPV4" on the graph, show the highest incidence of ME/CFS cases after vaccination.

These are the vaccines that are commonly believed to carry a higher risk of trigger ME/CFS.

Although I guess these figures showing the number of ME/CFS case following vaccination should not be just seen on their own, they should be adjusted according to the number of vaccinations given.

If anything, that adjustment I think will make the hepatitis B vaccine look even more risky as a ME/CFS trigger, because I believe the hepatitis B vaccine is not routinely given to everyone, but only to those at risk of contracting hepatitis B (such as medical staff, and gay men).

So even though the hepatitis B vaccine is less used than some other vaccines in that graph, it produces one of the highest incidences of post vaccination ME/CFS.

Though the other thing that perhaps should be taken into account is the age of the person when the vaccine is given. Hepatitis B vaccine is commonly given to adults, whereas vaccines such as the MMR is given to babies. It's possible that when a vaccine is given to an adult, it may pose a higher risk of triggering ME/CFS. That's one thought that occurred to me.

I have copied the search results graph below for convenience:

Number of Cases of ME/CFS Reported as Vaccine Adverse Events, For Various Vaccines
Vaccine adverse event search results graph.png

Source: search results graph

6VAX-F (Diphtheria + Tetanus Toxoids + Acellular Pertussis Absorbed + Inactivated Poliovirus + Hepatitis B + Haemophilus B Conjugate)
ADEN (Adenovirus (Live Oral Type 7))
ADEN_4_7 (Adenovirus (Live Oral Type 4 and 7))
ANTH (Anthrax)
BCG (Bacillus Calmette-Guerin)
CEE (Central European Encephalitis)
CHOL (Cholera)
DPIPV (Diphtheria + Pertussis + Inactivated polio virus)
DPP (Diphtheria + Pertussis + Polio (oral, live or inactivated not noted))
DT (Diphtheria + Tetanus Toxoids (Pediatric))
DTAP (Diphtheria + Tetanus Toxoids + Acellular Pertussis)
DTAPH (Diphtheria + Tetanus Toxoids + Acellular Pertussis + Haemophilus B conjugate)
DTAPHEPBIP (Diphtheria + Tetanus Toxoids + Acellular Pertussis + Hepatitis B + Inactivated Poliovirus)
DTAPIPV (Diphtheria + Tetanus Toxoids + Acellular Pertussis + Inactivated Poliovirus)
DTAPIPVHIB (Diphtheria + Tetanus Toxoids + Acellular Pertussis + Inactivated Poliovirus + Haemophilus B conjugate)
DTIPV (Diphtheria + Tetanus Toxoids (Pediatric) + Inactivated Poliovirus)
DTOX (Diphtheria Toxoid)
DTP (Diphtheria + Tetanus Toxoids + Pertussis)
DTPHEP (Diphtheria + Tetanus + Pertussis + Hepatitis B)
DTPHIB (Diphtheria + Tetanus Toxoids + Pertussis + Haemophilus B Conjugate)
DTPIHI (Diphtheria + Tetanus + Whole Pertussis + Inactivated Poliovirus + Haemophilus Influenza B [Pentacoq])
DTPIPV (Diphtheria + Tetanus Toxoids + Pertussis + Inactivated Poliovirus)
DTPPHIB (Diphtheria + Tetanus Toxoids + Pertussis + Inactivated Poliovirus + Haemophilus B Conjugate)
FLU(H1N1) (Influenza (H1N1) Monovalent)
FLU3 (Influenza (Fluzone))
FLU4 (Influenza (Fluarix, quadrivalent))
FLUA3 (Influenza (Fluad))
FLUC3 (Influenza (Flucelvax))
FLUC4 (Influenza (Flucelvax, quadrivalent))
FLUN(H1N1) (Influenza (H1N1, Nasal Spray))
FLUN3 (Influenza (Flumist))
FLUN4 (Influenza (Flumist, quadrivalent))
FLUR3 (Influenza (Flublok))
FLUR4 (Influenza (Flublok Quadrivalent))
FLUX (Influenza (No brand name))
FLUX(H1N1) (Influenza (H1N1) Monovalent)
H5N1 (Pandemic Flu)
HBHEPB (Haemophilus B Conjugate + Hepatitis B [Comvax])
HBPV (Haemophilus B Polysaccharide)
HEP (Hepatitis B Virus)
HEPA (Hepatitis A)
HEPAB (Hepatitis A + Hepatitis B [Twinrix])
HEPATYP (Hepatitis A + Typhoid)
HIBV (Haemophilus B Conjugate)
HPV2 (Human Papillomavirus Bivalent [Cervarix])
HPV4 (Human Papillomavirus Quadrivalent [Gardasil])
HPV9 (Human Papillomavirus [Gardasil 9])
HPVX (Human Papillomavirus Quadrivalent [?])
IPV (Inactivated Poliovirus)
JEV (Japanese Encephalitis Virus (Inactivated))
JEV1 (Japanese Encephalitis Virus (Inactivated, Adsorbed))
JEVX (Japanese Encephalitis Virus (No Brand Name))
LYME (Lyme Disease [LYMErix])
MEA (Measles)
MEN (Meningococcal Polysaccharide (Groups A, C, Y, and W-135 combined))
MENB (Meningococcal B (Bexsero))
MENHIB (Meningococcal (Groups C & Y) + Haemophilus B Tetanus Toxoid)
MER (Measles + Rubella (Live))
MM (Measles + Mumps (Live))
MMR (Measles + Mumps + Rubella (Live))
MMRV (Measles + Mumps + Rubella + Varicella)
MNC (Meningococcal Conjugate [Meningitec])
MNQ (Meningococcal Conjugate [Menactra])
MNQHIB (Meningococcal (Groups C & Y) + Haemophilus B [Menhibrix])
MU (Mumps (Live))
MUR (Mumps + Rubella (Live))
OPV (Poliovirus (Trivalent, Live, Oral))
PER (Pertussis)
PLAGUE (Plague)
PNC (Pneumococcal (7-valent Conjugate [Prevnar]))
PNC10 (Pneumococcal (Synflorix))
PNC13 (Pneumococcal (13-valent Conjugate))
PPV (Pneumococcal (Polyvalent))
RAB (Rabies)
RUB (Rubella)
RV (Rotavirus)
RV1 (Rotavirus (Rotarix))
RV5 (Rotavirus (Rotateq))
RVX (Rotavirus (No Brand Name))
SMALL (Smallpox)
SSEV (Spring/summer Encephalitis)
TBE (Tick-borne Encephalitis [Foreign])
TD (Tetanus + Diphtheria Toxoids (Adult))
TDAP (Tetanus Toxoid + Reduced Diphtheria Toxoid + Acellular Pertussis (Adsorbed))
TDAPIPV (TDAP + IPV (Foreign))
TTOX (Tetanus Toxoid)
TYP (Typhoid)
UNK (Unknown)
VARCEL (Varicella (Live [Varivax]))
VARZOS (Varicella (Zoster))
YF (Yellow Fever)

Last edited:

barbc56

The national vaccine information center is antivaxxer organization. I would think there are places to get more reliable statistics. I don't know the answer about the flu vaccine causing me/cfs. But when you conduct a study with a preconceived mindset, you will most likely find what you are looking for. It's called confirmation bias.

An example would be Brian Hooker who reworked the statistics in the original Steffano paper. I think he had good intentions and his beliefs are certainly valid for him but unfortunately, this bias influenced the findings in his paper which was eventually retracted because he used a stastical method that didn't pertain to the original study. I use Hooker as an example as it's related to vaccines.

How I feel about this site is neither here nor there at least for this topic. What I am talking about is the type of data that will carry the most weight by the court.

If you want to convince others or the court that you have a vaccine injury, statistics from a source that uses scientifically valid methods might be more persuasive.

Last edited:

barbc56

@Hip

It's not just the data but also the interpretation of the data. If a site has an agenda, EITHER WAY, there's a problem with the studies validity.

See the above example of Brian Hooker

It's part of the scientific method. I have other articles why this is so important, but will post them tomorrow.

I'm suspected of having cfs and I guess it started three years ago after I had shingles. But about three months ago I got the flu vaccination and since then my symptoms worsened and they add up. It's only now that I think that cfs really could fit with my health problems. After the flu shot I got a sore throat, couldn't concentrate, if I tried I would get headaches, I struggled with some joint and muscle pain and my brain fog worsened. I had something like a cold that never quite broke out and never went away. Only a few weeks ago I started to get better and my sore throat and stuffy nose went away, but now my lymph nodes are swollen... but to no obvious reason.

Fat Viking

@caledonia
@Hip

Alerts on the toxicity of aluminum vaccines have existed since the 1970s. The Institut Pasteur had indeed removed aluminum from all its products (vaccines and treatments against allergies) from 1974 to 1986, because of the increasing number of Publications indicating the risks associated with aluminum used as a vaccine adjuvant (especially in terms of allergy development).

These alerts are increasingly strong, as we indicate below. Based on scientific facts, they can no longer be ignored. It is our health at all that is concerned, and in the first place that of our children or grandchildren!

The toxicity of aluminum used as an adjuvant in vaccines is now proved by international scientific work, particularly by Prof. Exley (GB) and Shaw (Canada).

Research carried out at Hôpital Henri Mondor (Créteil) shows in mice that phagocytosis by the immune cells of the aluminum particles in the injected muscle favors their dissemination in the lymphatic system, followed by blood, and their delayed penetration by means of monocytes / Macrophages in distant organs such as the brain where they accumulate progressively.

One thing is certain today, some of the aluminum contained in the adjuvants diffuses into the body (...). We can affirm with certainty that we observe a cerebral accumulative phenomenon in time (Pr Gherardi - INSERM - Hôpital Henri Mondor - Créteil).

This accumulation of aluminum in the brain may explain the cognitive impairment of Myofasciitis patients with Macrophages. "In these patients, visual and verbal memory disorders, functions of execution such as attention, working memory and planning are observed" . These results attest to an organic problem: the functioning of the brain is altered.

"This type of damage to the nervous system has already been observed and identified in patients suffering from acquired organic damage, toxic or inflammatory, in welders and hemodialysis, exposed to aluminum" (Pr FJ Authier - INSERM , Hôpital Henri Mondor - Créteil - France)

There is now a move towards the idea that some people may have a particular propensity to retain aluminum hydroxide in their bodies because of a particular genetic terrain or their age, to diffuse the immune cells containing the particles Aluminum to the cerebral level, and to induce a chronic immune reaction to the neurotoxic effects, complements Professor Gherardi.

The experimental work of Pr Gherardi and Authier (in mice), we know the fate of aluminum in the body after a vaccine injection:

- Aluminum lasts many months at the vaccine injection site.

- Simultaneously, it migrates in the organism more or less rapidly according to three criteria:
• the injection site - more rapid migration if the injection is carried out subcutaneously rather than intramuscularly
• the genetic profile - migration more Rapid on some mice than on others
• dose - a moderate dose of aluminum adjuvant forms small aggregates of particles. It migrates more rapidly in the brain than a large dose which, in turn, forms larger aggregates that have long been stored on the periphery;

- This aluminum accumulates in the brain, but also in the lymph nodes and spleen, which are organs of the immune system.

Their clinical research makes it possible to link the presence of aluminum in the body with specific symptoms. People with Myofasciitis with Macrophages have cognitive impairments that are demonstrated by neuropsychological tests. These cognitive impairments show cerebral damage and are associated with long-term persistence of aluminum at the site of vaccine injection.

Symptoms of MFM are similar to the symptoms of people suffering from aluminum poisoning (dialysis syndrome, and aluminum workers); They are also similar to the symptoms of people suffering from intoxication to other adjuvants (silicone, gulf war ... see the work of Prof. Shoenfeld - Israel).
http://www.asso-e3m.fr/myofasciite-a-macrophages/connaissances-scientifiques/

One of the most controversial uses is in vaccines. This usage is proof that aluminum can be biologically active because it is used to enhance the immune reaction, although nobody knows exactly how. This exposure is often dismissed in an idiotic fashion by noting that babies consume more aluminum even in breastmilk, let alone formula, than is injected in their standard baby vaccines. The problem with this logic is that only a tiny percentage of oral aluminum is absorbed into the bloodstream versus 100% of whatever is injected.
https://infectiousmyth.podbean.com/e/infectious-myth-–-chris-exley-on-aluminium-toxicity-–-092215/

International researchers testify to the toxicity of aluminum vaccine , at a symposium in the National Assembly on May 22, 2014:

Last edited:

Fat Viking

Aluminum is a toxic product that can not be assimilated by the body
This is why it was introduced in vaccines as early as 1926: its toxicity was expected to lead to a strong reaction of the immune system, with a twofold objective: to improve the efficacy of the vaccine and to eliminate it by urine within 2 to 3 weeks after injection. Unfortunately, this latter "hypothesis" has never been verified.

The accumulation of aluminum in the brain can not leave indifferent!

The latest scientific evidence shows that when an aluminum-containing vaccine is injected, it remains at the injection site, migrates into the body and accumulates, in part, in various organs, including the brain.
https://www.vaccinssansaluminium.org/les-preuves-scientifiques/

PR EXLEY - THE AGE OF ALUMINUM
Today we all have aluminum in our body and it is likely that it is present in every physical and chemical compartment of the human body.

At one point, its toxicity will unfold, brain systems will become dysfunctional and cascades of events, eventually leading to an accelerated loss of cells and neurons, will begin to dominate.
http://www.vaccinssansaluminium.org/authier-myofasciite-a-macrophages/

PR YEHUDA SHOENFELD - ADJUVANT SYNDROME
Immune system disorders are a major cause of disease and mortality throughout the world, and their numbers are increasing.

It has been found that adjuvants (including aluminum) in themselves induce an autoimmune reaction in different animal models and may possibly cause an autoimmune or auto-inflammatory disease in humans.
http://www.vaccinssansaluminium.org/shaw-tomljenovic-degat-aluminium-cerveau/

PR GHERARDI - THE MIGRATION OF ALUMINUM INTO THE BODY
The biodistribution of aluminum hydroxide is largely unknown. Experiments on mice were carried out to evaluate it.

Intramuscular injection of an aluminum-containing vaccine is associated with the appearance of aluminum deposits in distant organs such as spleen and brain where they were still detected one year after injection.
http://www.vaccinssansaluminium.org/gherardi-translocation-aluminium/

PR AUTHIER - MACROPHAGE MYOFASCIITIS
Macrophage myofasciitis is characterized by muscle damage attesting to abnormal persistence of aluminum salts in macrophages.

Most subjects suffer from arthromyalgia, chronic fatigue and cognitive impairment that lead to social exclusion.
http://www.vaccinssansaluminium.org/authier-myofasciite-a-macrophages/

PR SHAW AND L. TOMLJENOVIC - ALUMINUM-INDUCED DAMAGE
Numerous studies link aluminum adjuvants with serious autoimmune consequences in humans.Comparative risk analysis (aluminum adjuvant vs disease) requires much more rigorous examination than has been done so far.
http://www.vaccinssansaluminium.org/shaw-tomljenovic-degat-aluminium-cerveau/

DR SING HANG LEE - GARDASIL: ATTENTION, DANGER
Gardasil samples were tested.All the ampoules of Gardasil contained DNA fragments, probably linked to nanoparticles of aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulphate.Vaccine safety requires thorough investigation.
http://www.vaccinssansaluminium.org/lee-gardasil-attention-danger/

PR GHERARDI - STATE OF KNOWLEDGE
This publication reviews the knowledge of the unexpected biopersistence of aluminum at the vaccine injection site and the process of migration of this aluminum into the body.

It also lists the outstanding issues that require urgent answers.
http://www.vaccinssansaluminium.org/gherardi-translocation-aluminium-cerveau/