• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

In the hospital in nyc having bad flair post surgery. Need help , including in person help

frozenborderline

Please help me. Do have one caregiver but caregiver is chronically I'll too. Hardest recovery I've ever done. I'm too in pain and sick to look at phone screen much or research but there are some things I need help with that doctors aren't going to figure out. So can someone please help me , in person or in some other way. If u are a moderately I'll person or ally in nyc area this is a way u could help. Desperate. Time sensitivity

Rufous McKinney

I'm so sorry your alone and need help and things must be very difficult right now for you.

This is the hard part, so you can feel better- so its just tough post surgery, I cannot even imagine it, in our state of affairs.

Your very brave- so know that!

Will try to see what we can do to find you some help.......

Sophiedw

I’m sure it probably won’t be of help here but I’ve found malic acid to be helping me a lot recently. I’ve gone from bed bound to out the house. On @aaron_c ‘s research

Attachments

• 73792E86-A397-4B02-A06C-8828625DB591.jpeg
    73792E86-A397-4B02-A06C-8828625DB591.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 31

Jyoti

I tried to send a direct message to @checkmate but it reported back I can't message the person.....
He is a relatively new member, but I just added full membership privileges for him--you can PM him now, @Rufous McKinney. If you have trouble again, please PM me and I will get it straightened out.

Edited to add: since this situation is urgent, I went ahead and contacted @checkmate. Thanks for remembering them, @Zebra, and for trying to reach them @Rufous McKinney.

Last edited: