• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

In Memory of Bevan Jeffery (beaverfury)

Sherlock

Boswellia for lungs and MC stabllizing
R.I.P., Bevan.

Thanks to @Sushi for sketching out the background. It seems he wanted to be understood in this. He had great dignity, I'm sorry I never had the occasion to get acquainted.

There is a reminder in this, too, to try to always be kind to each other - because you never know...

Gingergrrl

I am so saddened to learn about Bevan's death and remember vividly my conversation with him a few months ago here on PR after his recent break-up. Although I did not know him well, I was struck by what a kind, decent, thoughtful, articulate man he was and that he was not afraid to express his feelings. Sadly, once again we have truly lost one of the good guys. Rest in Peace Bevan :cry::cry::cry: xoxo

upload_2015-3-9_18-51-16.png

barbc56

Will PR be sending some kind of condolence message to the family? This would be in addition to any individual condolences. I don't have a clue as to what the protocol is or if there even is one.

This is just so tragic.

Apologies if this has already been discussed.

Barb