• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hydrogen Rich Water for ME/CFS - Friedberg Pilot Study

wallace

I have read Jason book and find it interesting but like most self published efforts it would have benefitted from a good editor!! Literally thousands of studies have been done on Molecular Hydrogen. Tyler Lebaron is one name to search for.

lyran

Jason is using nebulized hydrogen peroxide which is totally different than molecular hydrogen, the first is an oxidant and the second one is an antioxidant. Aside from that, it would be interesting to know if anyone in PR has gotten benefits from nebulized hydrogen peroxide, but that is for another topic.

Methyl90

Jason is using nebulized hydrogen peroxide which is totally different than molecular hydrogen, the first is an oxidant and the second one is an antioxidant. Aside from that, it would be interesting to know if anyone in PR has gotten benefits from nebulized hydrogen peroxide, but that is for another topic.

Have you ever been exposed to the use of oral hydrogen peroxide? how is it quantified?

lyran

Have you ever been exposed to the use of oral hydrogen peroxide? how is it quantified?

Hydrogen peroxide used orally has the ability to oxygenate the body, kill viruses and bacteria and yeast BUT it needs to be diluted very carefully, otherwise it will be dangerous.

There are some books that are about this subject like "The One-Minute Cure" by Madison Cavanaugh.

Last edited:

Methyl90

Cort has just done another blog on Nebulized Hydrogen on Healthrising.

I like the comment by Herbert

What are you referring to?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221009-173520.png
    Screenshot_20221009-173520.png
    603.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20221009-173515.png
    Screenshot_20221009-173515.png
    646.9 KB · Views: 22

Methyl90

Hydrogen peroxide used orally has the ability to oxygenate the body, kill viruses and bacteria and yeast BUT it needs to be diluted very carefully, otherwise it will be dangerous.

There are some books that are about this subject like "The One-Minute Cure" by Madison Cavanaugh.

can you post the book here?

xrayspex

Hi
I recently tried the "Quicksilver Scientific H2 Elite Tablets" and have been getting a lot of benefit. I havnt gotten so much benefit out of anything in a long time.

I am going to try to make my own as @Hip suggested.
By the way, could @Hip comment on this method of making hydrogen water?
This person uses a beer making bottle along with multiple magnesium rods and NO test tube.

Thank you so much and thanks as always to @Hip for always coming up with innovating ways of doing things.

H
@hmnr are you stil liking the H2 tabs?

xrayspex

I tried Quicksilver Scientific's H2 Elite tablets which claim to provide 10ppm of hydrogen in ~0.5L of water. There were more nano bubbles forming in water when the tablet was dissolving than in Mercola's H2 but I didn't notice H2 Elite being any more effective. I think they both use the same technology to generate high levels of H2 molecules in water.

I also ordered Megahydrate to try out negative hydrogen ions.
@lyran are you still using molecular hydrogen tabs?

xrayspex

@lyran Did you happen to purchase that generator? If so do you like it and have you tested it? I was going to purchase a similar one from lifegivingstore.com because I trust them. It's is a bit cheaper and comes with a canula, but they make no claims regarding 4ppm by using a sealed bottle. I have written them and asked. The canula would be nice, but at 5ml/? it's probably not enough to make any difference.

One thing I find curious is that in the video they are using distilled water. I swear I read that distilled water should not be used as the water needs some mineral content to properly hydrogenate. Of course, now I can't find the link, but it was probably at drinkhrw.com . Plus, when driking a quart or more of water a day/I'd prefer it not be RO or distilled. I wonder what their tests results would be with purified or spring water? We happen to use a Berkey Filter at our home.

Anyone tried using H2 water in a netti-pot?
@Momentum are you still using molecular hydrogen tabs? I am currently trying some of mercola's-just been a couple days but they have been a good couple days so going to keep checking it out.

lyran

@lyran are you still using molecular hydrogen tabs?

Yes I use them every now and then if I wake up with a "hangover" type of feeling with a headache. 2 tablets of Quicksilver Scientific's H2 Elite in 0.75L of water.

What benefits have you noticed?

Last edited:

xrayspex

Yes I use them every now and then if I wake up with a "hangover" type of feeling with a headache. 2 tablets of Quicksilver Scientific's H2 Elite in 0.75L of water.

What benefits have you noticed?
hey there I was noticing some improved energy with no apparent downside--I had only tried it for a brief period tho recently and then I landed a bad case of flu or rsv ...didn't feel like experimenting with supplements during that time... was focusing more on few things thought would target the bug and needed to rest. I am going to try it again now that am on the mend....you know how it is too hard to sort out what is doing what when you're sick. I want to have better baseline to experiment with it.

Good to know of another option to try too--what made you choose that brand? good to hear it helps with headaches too.

lyran

Good to know of another option to try too--what made you choose that brand? good to hear it helps with headaches too.

It seems to give a little bit higher hydrogen ppm content in water than Dr.Mercola's. I'm not sure if it is much more effective though, maybe a little.

Last edited:

Artemisia

hey there I was noticing some improved energy with no apparent downside--I had only tried it for a brief period tho recently and then I landed a bad case of flu or rsv ...didn't feel like experimenting with supplements during that time... was focusing more on few things thought would target the bug and needed to rest. I am going to try it again now that am on the mend....you know how it is too hard to sort out what is doing what when you're sick. I want to have better baseline to experiment with it.

Hi are you still using any h2 tabs? Any continued benefits? Any brands to recommend?

Methyl90

I noticed strong dehydration when I left the molecular hydrogen (water), drastic drop in potassium, sodium, chlorides...flat muscles and other unpleasant symptoms that I did not feel during short and experimental use...(two days a week by reacting 10g of pure magnesium without any acid in 2 liters of water). Depending on the redox balance it can strongly increase oxidation of fats and carbohydrates if not supported. Positive for me but you don't know what it creates in the moment and when you come out of it. Must try again.