• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Finally Found a Treatment...Can Anyone Please Explain This?

Swim15

Oh yeah, Mirapex is well known for causing obsessive and compulsive behaviour, hallucinations, dyskinesias and has quite the reputation as a drug to be avoided. Also it helps to have several people around to monitor the patient (preferably with a signed Power of Attorney) for side effects and be able to restrain them if they lose their minds or start compulsively gambling or make delusional decisions or put themselves in jeopardy or very rarely even commit crimes they would not do "sober".
Hyper sexuality is also to be watched out for.

I am unfamiliar with what DAWS means.

Correct on all of those. DAWS is dopamine agonist withdrawal syndrome and has been said to be permanent in some people

Mary

Moderator Resource
So right now the stack is:
ITPP 250mg per week (inject)
@Swim15 - how do you inject the ITPP - is it subcutaneous or intramuscular?

I just did a google search and found this source. It looks like it's in stock, and would be $287.50 for 40 doses at 250 mg. a dose - a 40-week supply (8 doses per vial, 5 vials at that price). Have you ever bought from this company?

@Hip , do you have any way of verifying whether this is a legitimate company?

Swim15

@Swim15 - how do you inject the ITPP - is it subcutaneous or intramuscular?

I just did a google search and found this source. It looks like it's in stock, and would be $287.50 for 40 doses at 250 mg. a dose - a 40-week supply (8 doses per vial, 5 vials at that price). Have you ever bought from this company?

As far as injection goes, it doesn’t really matter. I use insulin needles so that’s going to be subQ on most people but I’m pretty lean so it is likely IM on me. You can use it orally as has been discussed, it just decreases availability by about 50% IIRC and I’m stretching my supply as far as I can.

I have not purchased from that site but I used an equine site several years ago when it was more readily available.

Otherwise I got mine from science bio and a friend who had a pretty large stash.

Hip

If you look at this post where I compiled a list of various suppliers of ITPP for human and equine use, a lot of the ITPP suppliers appear to be scam sites, for reasons explained in that post.

I could not find any specific evidence for bestequinemeds.com being a scam, but because other ITPP suppliers selling the same product seem to be scammers, I would be wary about trusting any ITPP seller.

In the post, I struck out the suppliers which I believe are scammers, or at risk of being scammers.

Mary

Moderator Resource
Thanks @Hip - I saw your post about suppliers awhile ago but forgot it was there!

I just found this post on Reddit from Science-Bio from 6 months ago, which may explain why ITPP is so hard to find now:

The recent batches we have seen have not been good. Incorrect structure. One of the raw materials became a controlled substance in China and had been scarce since mid 2019, so I presume this resulted in a new route of synthesis and quality issues. I would not trust the ITPP on the market right now.

The ITPP seems to do the same thing that EWOT is supposed to do - get more oxygen into the tissues. It seems like it really has the potential to help a lot of us - this so frustrating!

Hip

I just found this post on Reddit from Science-Bio from 6 months ago, which may explain why ITPP is so hard to find now:

Very interesting, that might account for the lack of ITPP supplements on the market at present.

If you look at the wholesaler website Alibaba, there are quite literally hundreds of suppliers there selling bulk ITPP powder.

Though if Science-Bio is correct, maybe what they are currently selling has quality concerns.

Alibaba being a wholesaler usually sells only to companies, but I have been told sometimes you can find suppliers on Alibaba who are willing to sell smaller quantities to individuals.

But I believe you usually have approach these suppliers in a professional business-like manner, as detailed here: Guide to Buying from Alibaba and importing from China.

@sebaaa gave me some good advice on buying from Alibaba and what professional manners to use (though I've yet to buy anything).

Mary

Moderator Resource
Though if Science-Bio is correct, maybe what they are currently selling has quality concerns.
Exactly! I just sent an email to Science-Bio asking if they knew if/when they would have it back in stock - hope they'll reply --

I've heard of Alibaba but know nothing about it. I'll check out your link, thanks!

stefanosstef

I've taken it for months last year and currently also for months.No side effects.All those mentioned are quite rare.DAWS is around 16% if I remember correctly and that applies to Parkinsson's patients (who have degeneration in presynaptic dopamine receptors).Although to be fair this also applies to regular doses, not high.Those monitored for high dosages were fine with no sides and no tolerance for a little more than a year (Fawcett study).Quitting very slowly further reduces DAWS risk.

Either way I'm willing to take the risk to be permanently dependant on this drug because the benefits worth it so much I don't even see a dilema.Also in 10 years from now DAWS may be reversable.I've thought this thoroughly and made my decision.

stefanosstef

Also, everyone interested in ITTP should press join waitlist in science.bio so they know there is demand.

@Hip yeah you can buy from Alibaba with the way you say.I've done it, it's easy.If you are interested in peptides specifically we have a group where we share costs for lab testing chinese vendors in various labs so we know where to order from.The prices are 10-50x lower there and it's quite clear that most vendors buy from China whatever their claims are.Canlab and Tailormade are probably the only exceptions.

Mary

Moderator Resource
I heard back from science.bio (last night - very fast!) - their response as to if/when they will stock ITPP again:
We're working on restocking ITPP but currently, unfortunately, we have no ETA and the outlook is not positive I'm afraid. We are working on it though and will continue to do so in the hope that we can make a high-quality product available shortly.

Not quite sure what to make of this! "we don't think we can get it but we're working on getting it as fast as we can" ??

stefanosstef

I heard back from science.bio (last night - very fast!) - their response as to if/when they will stock ITPP again:

Not quite sure what to make of this! "we don't think we can get it but we're working on getting it as fast as we can" ??

Chinese labs sunthesize in bulk and they don't synthesize a new batch before the old one is sold, unless you pay them a significantly bigger price.

Mary

Moderator Resource
Chinese labs sunthesize in bulk and they don't synthesize a new batch before the old one is sold, unless you pay them a significantly bigger price.
Did you see the post above where science.bio said it does not trust the batches they were seeing? One of the raw materials had become very difficult to get: https://forums.phoenixrising.me/thr...please-explain-this.80654/page-4#post-2297701

science.bio posted this 6 months ago on Reddit. This is why I wrote to them, to see if and when they thought they would be able to get a good product.

Hip

@Hip yeah you can buy from Alibaba with the way you say.I've done it, it's easy.

Very interesting. Can I ask, how do you approach the vendors on Alibaba when you contact them?

Do you try to pretend you are a company, and pretend you are looking for an initial small sample to test the quality? Or do you just tell them that you are an individual, who would like to buy a small amount?

I am just wonder what your approach is, and what kind of language and formalities do you use when you contact them?

In the past, when I have tried to buy bulk powder supplements on Alibaba, I've never received any replies to my messages to vendors. Maybe I was just unlucky, and picked the wrong vendors.

Swim15

@Hip I’ve contacted a number of them before. I always tell them I’m interested in purchasing a sample if I’m buying around the MOQ and ask about shipping rates/carriers and payment. Have purchased things a few times without a ton of hassle

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
I've taken it for months last year and currently also for months.No side effects.
Glad to hear it
All those mentioned are quite rare.
They most certainly are not. Its typically a last resort medication in Parkinsons because the behavioural side effects are that insidious.
In some cases patients have to be taken off it even though dopamine agonists are giving them desperately needed motor control because the behavioral side effects are so incredibly severe. Often patients cannot be reasoned with, its as if they have been programmed by a machine.

Last edited:

stefanosstef

Glad to hear it
They most certainly are not. Its typically a last resort medication in Parkinsons because the behavioural side effects are that insidious.
In some cases patients have to be taken off it even though dopamine agonists are giving them desperately needed motor control because the behavioral side effects are so incredibly severe. Often patients cannot be reasoned with, its as if they have been programmed by a machine.

You may be right.Here it states 1% risk for such side effects while some studies state 16%.16% is certainly not low but for me is low enough and I think if it was going to happen it would have happened already.At least this is a neuroprotective drug and I can feel that for what is worth.Also it doesn't affect hormones, especially male hormones, negatively like atypical antipsychotics, so that's another plus.

If I find a solution in another drug or supplement yes, I'd rather quit it.It helps with mood too but I don't have a problem there so it's not a big boost for me.I'm gonna try NADH injections, helminthic therapy and a couple of peptides next.Hoping for the best.

Very interesting. Can I ask, how do you approach the vendors on Alibaba when you contact them?

Do you try to pretend you are a company, and pretend you are looking for an initial small sample to test the quality? Or do you just tell them that you are an individual, who would like to buy a small amount?

I am just wonder what your approach is, and what kind of language and formalities do you use when you contact them?

In the past, when I have tried to buy bulk powder supplements on Alibaba, I've never received any replies to my messages to vendors. Maybe I was just unlucky, and picked the wrong vendors.

I partly followed the reddit guide you quoted.I said I have a small business and I want a small quantity to test the quality before I establish a business relationship.I may have given them a real site or shop name that exists in my town, cant remember :D
I also ask about their production capabilities and lead time to sound more serious.

If you want general cfs supplements you should PM mitoman, he has great experience with those sellers.If you are interested in peptides you can join our group if you want to avoid blind buying.Many cheap sellers have purity issues (eg ~50% purity for some peptides).But in general they are as reputable as EU sellers.

Hip

I partly followed the reddit guide you quoted.I said I have a small business and I want a small quantity to test the quality before I establish a business relationship.I may have given them a real site or shop name that exists in my town, cant remember :D
I also ask about their production capabilities and lead time to sound more serious.

I am impressed with your technique! If you have any copies of the messages you send these sellers, I'd love to see them, just to give me a template to follow next time I might want to order something from Alibaba.

What about your address? Did you give your home address to the Alibaba sellers? Because it is easy for a seller to look up an address on Google Street View, and then see that it is a residential address rather than a business one. In the UK, I live on a suburban street of houses, and anyone who looks at my address on Google Street View will know it is residential.

Or did you give them the address of a shop in your town?

stefanosstef

I am impressed with your technique! If you have any copies of the messages you send these sellers, I'd love to see them, just to give me a template to follow next time I might want to order something from Alibaba.

What about your address? Did you give your home address to the Alibaba sellers? Because it is easy for a seller to look up an address on Google Street View, and then see that it is a residential address rather than a business one. In the UK, I live on a suburban street of houses, and anyone who looks at my address on Google Street View will know it is residential.

Or did you give them the address of a shop in your town?

I'll try because I don't remember what mail I have used, it wasn't my main.I'll probably find it although I'm sure you will write it better as English is not my main language.On purpose I used 2 different names, one that was making the communication and one that was handling the orders, to whom it was shipped (me, so I can pick it up with my ID),
You can always ship it to a random shop at your name, the delivery guy won't deliver it and you can pick it up from the courier with your ID when tracking says failed delivery.Or you can pretent you are sending it to your storage room, which can be almost any non residential address.

Swim15

I’ve always shipped residential. Zero issues. These Chinese vendors don’t care, they’re just trying to sell stuff