• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

emergency report from China

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
but if the UCSF (University of California San Francisco?) finds out what it is, and then the Chinese gov't fails to take action, it's possible there could be an anonymous leak to the press, and then international pressure would shame the Chinese CDC into action

Kindly give hanchuchu's email id or send email id to ravikumarsu(at)yahoo.com. I have some urgent information to share with him

Dear All,

Sorry to all of you, I don’t have any secret information. I too suffering from this virus since last 7 months. One of my friend is taking HIV drug Atripla and feeling better. I just want to check with hachanchu still is he suffering or got relief after 2 years. One of my friend told me he got relief after 2 years. Any way I was planning to suicide and this news give me a little hope. Do you have any idea, anybody got complete relief after two years? Currently all my joints are making sound and paining. My nerves are giving hand weakness and muscle pains. I am worried about my joints especially knees. Anybody got disability (knee damage) because of this virus reactive arthritis and peripheral neuropathy?

Kindly check with hachanchu or anybody else regarding relief. Otherwise I will have think seriously about suicide only

Regards,

Ravi

patient.journey

Dear All,

Sorry to all of you, I don’t have any secret information. I too suffering from this virus since last 7 months. One of my friend is taking HIV drug Atripla and feeling better. I just want to check with hachanchu still is he suffering or got relief after 2 years. One of my friend told me he got relief after 2 years. Any way I was planning to suicide and this news give me a little hope. Do you have any idea, anybody got complete relief after two years? Currently all my joints are making sound and paining.
Ravi

Calm down we are all in the same boat and killing your self is not going to solve anything maybe one year or two they will figure out our problem and you will get better ..

And about hachanchu he is not cured or something and he is till suffering but he is better that what i heard

Keep Fighting

taniaaust1

Dear All,

Sorry to all of you, I don’t have any secret information. I too suffering from this virus since last 7 months. One of my friend is taking HIV drug Atripla and feeling better. I just want to check with hachanchu still is he suffering or got relief after 2 years. One of my friend told me he got relief after 2 years. Any way I was planning to suicide and this news give me a little hope. Do you have any idea, anybody got complete relief after two years? Currently all my joints are making sound and paining. My nerves are giving hand weakness and muscle pains. I am worried about my joints especially knees. Anybody got disability (knee damage) because of this virus reactive arthritis and peripheral neuropathy?

Kindly check with hachanchu or anybody else regarding relief. Otherwise I will have think seriously about suicide only

Regards,

Ravi

I heard from someone that hanchachi greatly improved and is much better. So hopefully that is what did happen for him. Dont loose hope. If you do have that strain of whatever it is (the china thing).. Ive heard that suicidal idealations are more common with it... try to be aware it could be really part of whatever is attacking your brain or whatever making your thinking go so extreme right now.

I have had what Id say would have to be a type of neuropathy with the ME to the point where I can actually loose feeling in areas of my body.. complete loss of feeling ..so i cant feel heat and end up burning myself (and dont even know ive done so till Ive see the redness or blisters http://s1190.photobucket.com/albums/z458/taniaaust1/?action=view&current=whatblister.jpg . ive now got scars over my hands from all the burns). Other times Ive had weird body sensations in body parts (neuropathy?) which was quite painful (it was all over my body).. that did almost drive me to suicide.. it was unbearable.. like thousands of ants or spiders in and under m skin and at times biting me (i also used to get very itchy with it too).

Ive also had bouts of paralyses in the past where like my nerves arent getting to message to the part of the body I wish to move (and at such times all I can do is lay there till it goes.. possibly for hours).

One thing I know about the neuropathy I get is that it can get better.. my conditon can improve and then body parts can over time become normal again. Dont give up, it is hard with these strange illnesses to work out and know what ones body will do next... maybe in 2-3 months your illness complex could be quite changed from where it is now (or who knows.. somethings can change over night).

I too have had what I'd describe as some kind of viral arthritis thing (but for me it was just in the first years of this illness).. I swear it was like i was getting arthritis in joints of my fingers.. they even did look slightly swollen at joints at times along with the aching and the hurting. (I never considered it related but my joints used to crack a lot too.. something they dont do now) But I dont get any of that anymore. Those symptoms Ive mentioned have come good (thou I still do occassionally get the loss of skin feeling one). Anyway... I just want to make it clear to you that the neuropathy with this illness may not be permanent and neither those painful joints either.

Please consider finding a counsellor who deals with those who have chronic health issues... who you can talk to and have someone to share with. It IS hard to deal with these things when they are happening.

Best wishes to you. (sorry I dont have any suggestions to medications you could try which may make these symptoms easier for you as when I had them bad, I had a terrrible doctor who wouldnt help.. but there may be treatment which could help).

Try to get some hints from the forum on ways to treat these things.. I suggest to do another thread and ask.. maybe ask for help for each different thing which is really bothering you separately and put the issue in the heading.. so those who have had it too will see your post. I didnt have a forum I could go and ask when I had these things .. so may of needlessly suffered.

leela

Raviji,

Please hang in there. There is much good work pouring forth right now from many dedicated scientists.
Also, many alternative therapies might help at least to give you relief. Panchakarma treatments helped me (not cured)
feel a lot better and dump a lot of the toxins and parasites that were causing my pain.
:hug:

patient.journey

Please join this web site we need to get Signatures as much we can so we can reach our voice to who could help us
I might not be with all information in the website but like all of us the woman who made the website believe in theory that might be wrong or right but this is not her mistake its medical community mistake that left us alone trying to find answers by our selves .. please join
http://www.change.org/petitions/hiv-negative-aids#share

Raviji,

Please hang in there. There is much good work pouring forth right now from many dedicated scientists.
Also, many alternative therapies might help at least to give you relief. Panchakarma treatments helped me (not cured)
feel a lot better and dump a lot of the toxins and parasites that were causing my pain.

Raviji,

Hello, I am new in the forum and am planning a Panchakarma treatment, but since I live in México and the treatment in New México is pretty expensive, I would like to know: did you do all the Panchakarma treatment including the Vasti enema? were you able to sleep deeply after the treatment? I had a medical enema done last year on the way to a colonoscopy and I realized that following the deep enema I was able to sleep profoundly, but of course I am not willing to hurt my gut by having another enema like that. Panchakarma Vasti does incluye cleansing of the gut with a rectal enema with herbal and oil mixtures, and literatura talks about you feeling detoxified, returning to health sleeping patterns and sleeping soundly. Did you have a dietary routine after that to keep your gut clean? Ok, I am sorry for all this questioning but since a few years I have doing some adjustments to my regular habits like nutrition and so on and I want to take a step further. Thank you so much!!!! Nina

leela

Hi Nina, Welcome to the forums :)
My treatment, as I am quite fragile, did not include some of the elements of traditional PK (for instance we left out the emetic portion, and did fewer enemas).
A good practitioner will know what to include and disinclude.

Ayurvedic enemas are far less depleting and more restorative than medical ones. The oil and herbs help maintain balance and important mucosal integrity.

I was on a diet of almost exclusively kitchari one week prior, all during, and one week after treatment. I found PK to be a
very relaxing and restorative process, and I even had elimination of intestinal worms without the usual die-off yuck.

Of course we hope you will not be working or doing other stressfull stuff during treatment, and that includes over-exposing yourself to the elements, like sun/wind etc. Best, if you are able, to take the time to really relax deeply
and allow he treatment the best possible environment (internal and external) to have the most beneficial effect.

Good luck!

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Ravi re 'I am worried about my joints especially knees. Anybody got disability (knee damage) because of this virus reactive arthritis and peripheral neuropathy?'

Something attacked my knee joints a couple of years ago, had MRI and x-rays which showed nothing, I think its all part of the bigger picture with the virus getting hold in joints, no swelling or redness BTW. It has eased by 80% I would say so don't give up, I took a/biotics over a 6 month period but no a/virals. Peripheral neuropathy increase x 20 after having amalgam fillings out too.

Dear Maryb,
My joint pains got better after 5 months(80% improvement) As per Han and my neurologist after 1 to 2 years most of the neurology problems gets better automatically. I am taking Gabapentin 400mg daily. Any way thanks for the update

Did anyone developed cancer or any other major health problem after few years that need to be seen....so please keep on updating. In a website it was given, some Chinese doctor found after culture the swabs of such patient ...presence of drug resistance staph bacteria.... so don't everyone check for it

Hi Nina, Welcome to the forums :)
My treatment, as I am quite fragile, did not include some of the elements of traditional PK (for instance we left out the emetic portion, and did fewer enemas).
A good practitioner will know what to include and disinclude.

Ayurvedic enemas are far less depleting and more restorative than medical ones. The oil and herbs help maintain balance and important mucosal integrity.

I was on a diet of almost exclusively kitchari one week prior, all during, and one week after treatment. I found PK to be a
very relaxing and restorative process, and I even had elimination of intestinal worms without the usual die-off yuck.

Of course we hope you will not be working or doing other stressfull stuff during treatment, and that includes over-exposing yourself to the elements, like sun/wind etc. Best, if you are able, to take the time to really relax deeply
and allow he treatment the best possible environment (internal and external) to have the most beneficial effect.

Good luck!

Thank you very much, for some reason I didn´t see your nice answer´s alert. I agree, ayurvedic enema is a more suitable and gentle way for cleaning, I already had a telephonic consultation with a well known ayuredic center in the usa, and I am alredy waiting for all the herbs and oils to do my basto at home for now, and as soon as I can I will go for the full Panchakarma treatment. I am planing to do as much of the cleaning measures at home and then keeping with a strict anti-candida diet while taking antifungal homeopathic treatment. I will let you know what comes up from this, I truly apreciare much your response, blessings!