• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Crawley: How to deal with anti-science BRS2017

Large Donner

C-e8MApXcAEmRZm.jpg

I don't know about you, but I find this offensive, and potentially libellous.

I worked very hard to gain my degree and was on course to be ..........................(huge shame!.......but one can be permitted a little foolishness in youth ;)) a psychologist............:oops::lol::aghhh::redface::redface:.........when ME struck.

I was not hanging round street corners for my next fix as suggested in EC's slide

I was never a criminal.

I did not live in a slum.

I did not indulge in bad relationships.

Ye, but we all know you used to play tennis in a miniskirt and open toed fashion statement shoes. I'm not sure what that means but its definitely linked to ME.

Last edited:

Snowdrop

Rebel without a biscuit
Have any of the listeners even contemplated for a moment -- to what end?
Why would so many sick people be going to such lengths to stop (supposedly) helpful science into their illness?
What is there to be gained?
Is the explanation here mass hysteria?
How is that justified?

Gijs

Her presentation is ridiculous and unscientific. Patiënts, doctors and Tuller et al. should file a complaint against her. If it were cancer patients, she would be fired. I hope parents don't bring their children to this psychoquacker. She is dangerous for the health of really sick children. Also her tactic is red herring for the Pace debacle. Her tactic is red herring to cover up the Pace trial and CBT failure. She makes a lot of money out of this scam.

no you have to save them. it doesn't do automatically.
Yeah, it does do it automatically.

From the FAQ, https://archive.org/about/faqs.php#The_Wayback_Machine
Why isn't the site I'm looking for in the archive?
Some sites may not be included because the automated crawlers were unaware of their existence at the time of the crawl. It's also possible that some sites were not archived because they were password protected, blocked by robots.txt, or otherwise inaccessible to our automated systems. Site owners might have also requested that their sites be excluded from the Wayback Machine.
Given the short time period that the tweets were up, my guess would be that the Wayback Machine didn't have time to crawl the tweets and therefore record them.