• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

chelation dmps side effets

hello, i've made 3 chelations when i was fifteen, nowdays i've 25 years old but after few months after the chelations i developped differents symptoms with digestion problems, gaz, dry eyes and mouth, difficulties to concentrate, etc and i don't know if there is a link between that

https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/diagnostic-difficult-despite-many-analyzes-and-tests.80305/ i've also made an other topic for my problems and now i follow an psychotherapy, i think it could help me because when i took lsd my problems disappears, it's like i push back a part of me and that create anxiety, i think it's a psychosomatic problem.

So i'm little lost, i don't know if only psychotherapy could help me or if i have to make an other chelation but with dmsa for example. I've also tried klindgart chelation and chelation with acide r lipoïc but i feel nothing.

Attachments

• DSC_0490.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0464.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 9
  • PXL_20210604_064052060.jpg
    PXL_20210604_064052060.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • PXL_20210604_064107016.jpg
    PXL_20210604_064107016.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • PXL_20210604_064059217.jpg
    PXL_20210604_064059217.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • PXL_20210604_064044080.jpg
    PXL_20210604_064044080.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • PXL_20210604_064014100.jpg
    PXL_20210604_064014100.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21

godlovesatrier

Your toxic metals seem to be extremely high in some cases. Are you drinking bottled water? Are you near food sources that are contaminated? Do you eat fish that's from a market or from a supermarket? Did you have exposure in your younger years?

It's hard to tell if your actively being poisoned on a daily basis or if it's leftover from the past. But if you've chelated before, makes me wonder if the toxic heavy metals are still in your water, food, air (place of work? / home?).

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
hi, for the water i take that https://www.amazon.fr/Montcalm-EAU-...w=922079e&hvhvandw=9579e&hqm&hvandw=9579e&hvp = & hvdev = c & hvdvcmdl = & hvlocint = & hvlocphy = 9055832 & hvtargid = pla-960201237284 & psc = 1 & tag = & ref = & adgrpid = 78407526615 & hvpone = & hvptwo = & hvadid = 382810400778 & hvpos = & hvnetw = g & hvrand = 9579619868920738591 & hvqmt = & hvdev = c & hvdvcmdl = & hvlocint = & hvlocphy = 9055832 & hvtargid = pla-960201237284 my family have made the same dmps test and they have less heavy metals than me

i've see an articles who said asperger child have more difficulties to go out heavy metals, and i think it's that to me. My psychotherapist think i could have ADHD and asperger syndrom.

No, i don't eat fish, when i was 15 i ate the same thing like that my family with a lot of vegetables but now i reduce my consumption of them and fibers because i've difficulties to digest them. So now i eat a lot of meat but i don't make an other dmps test since a long time, so i don't know where i am know for heavy metals. But i'm not ready to remake an other dmps test by intravenous, it's a lot expansive and some of people in this website tell there is a lot of side effects http://www.dmpsbackfire.com/reports/default.shtml

i search all along what it could be caused my problems but i don't see, i think it's more psychologist problem but it's strange that i have a lot of metals like that, it's like my body is a sponge of heavy metals

You mentioned using Chinese herbals in one of your previous posts.

Is it possible, @nini, you could have gotten a bad batch somewhere?

This article seems to indicate that can happen if they were contaminated during processing: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7681305/

Edit: Also @Mary talks about some things she took that helped to reduce her heavy metal load here: https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/poisoned-brain-any-treatments.83034/#post-2332178

i've took chinese herbs recently, before my dmps test i take nothing, no herbs or medics. I think all people have heavy metals, the problems is that some people have more difficulty to extrate them to the body than other like autist people

i think my heavy metals rate is more a consequence than a cause, i feel like i am constipated emotionally, i've difficulty to express my self, to express my joy, my pain, to cry, etc but when i cry and when i took lsd my symptoms are less effective, but after my problems return, it's just passenger. But all my physics problems and emotional and behavior problems are increased since my dmps test, i don't know if i have not make this if now i could have the same problems, i can't return back to the past, but i want to have a better health

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
Toxic metals can affect our emotions...I really do think. And I have heard that autistic people have a harder time clearing toxins.

Being physically sick can also affect our emotions and how well we cope.

Toxic metals can affect our emotions...I really do think. And I have heard that autistic people have a harder time clearing toxins.

Being physically sick can also affect our emotions and how well we cope.

yes it's also true, it's a vicious circle like psychosomatics diseases, physic impact mental and mental impact physic

so i'm lost, i like speak with my psy, i feel i need to speak, it make me feel good because in my usual life i speak just a little, i have difficulties to be intimate with other even my family but when i was young i already like that but since a few years, since my adolescent this problem increased gradually. Now it's like i have a persona, a mask like said Carl Jung and a shadow and i saw this with lsd, i was more extrovert and i felt more power and energy, i felt a will of power and violence while in my usual life i'm really calm, introvert and peace

For you it's interesting to test dmsa or acide r lipoïc for chelation is enough ?

and someone know if it's possible the chelation could create my differents symptoms with anxiety, dry eyes and mouth, digestion problems (i can't digest fiber but analyzes are good), brainfog, difficulties to be concentrate, cold hands, mucus, depression

since i'm young i'm always little anxious but i'm even anxious after my chelation, i didn't see it immediatly after the differents chelations, but little mounth after and i don't know if there is a link. I order dmsa to try if it's better or not with this because i see somebody who respond better with dmsa than dmps http://www.dmpsbackfire.com/reports/richard.shtml

Rufous McKinney

You mentioned using Chinese herbals in one of your previous posts.

Is it possible, @nini, you could have gotten a bad batch somewhere?

This article seems to indicate that can happen if they were contaminated during processing: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7681305/

I thought I would comment that the chinese raw herbs and granular herbs I use all come from highly tested sources. My chinese herbalist does not ever use untested brands. Certain importers are highly respected. They do extensive testing for metals, radiation, several things. Far more testing than any western herbs get.

These wholesalers include Plum Flower- but there are others. This testing is documented.

Rufous McKinney

since i'm young i'm always little anxious but i'm even anxious after my chelation

my eye doctor claimed he got chelated at least 500 times. He claimed: he got cured of CFS. I tried to ask questions (so nothing happened during the first 499 chelations?).

Recently I've tried to do some detox but I just can't handle it. I was getting so much worse. I just had to give it up.

Hello, i've tested 3 days of dmsa but nothing happened only a little headache and tired the third day.

So i'm already lost, i think i will continue my psychotherapy and stop chemical therapy because nothing happaned everytime, with plants, oxymatrine, dmsa, dmps, high dose vitamins, b12, zinc, antiviral, etc nothing happened