• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bemer 3000

Hi all,
just a note on your notes on touch, sounds, lights-- people with fibromyalgia have the same problem - touch can be excruciating, lights,smells and sounds bother many as well.

rosebud

m1she11e

that sounds awful

So, with the touch being uncomfortable, does it hurt or is it irritating? I too am affected by sounds and lights. I HATE florescent lighting!! I still love any kind of touch. Well, I prefer not to be hit or punched of course.

My BEMER is gone now:(, BTW, and every day I seem to feel worse and worse. I am even considering purchasing one. IT would be nice if CFS support groups (Ive never been to one...sounds depressing) would consider purchasing certain things like the BEMER. If 4 or 5 people in an area shared something like this is would be great. That would go for other devices that worked as well.

There has to be ways that as some of us (I still plan to get well) get better we can help others that live near us that are struggling. Ive always tried to figure out ways to put something like that together...

I have to get well first though. :confused:

S

SDD1244

"If 4 or 5 people in an area shared something like this is would be great. That would go for other devices that worked as well."

Well if I go ahead and purchase one, expect a BEMER party at my house !
:cool:

S

SDD1244

Well I purchased my BEMER 3000. My neuro-chiropractor had warned me that it could make me more tired at first and he was right. It is sort of like a detoxing effect and I know that this will turn around, as it did before. Now that I'm using it daily... my body is still adjusting.

However, I just HAD to post about my neighbor's progress. My neighbor had a knee injury and her physicians haven't been able to do much for her to help with the pain. I let her use the BEMER local intensive applicator and although she was very skeptical, she gave it a shot and figured it couldn't hurt. I kidd you not and I'm still amazed. She went from being in a wheelchair to WALKING after only 3 treatments ! After the third, treatment... she was walking, but limping. But after the 4th treatment, she was no longer limping. Additionally, her swelling had disappeared. She took me out to lunch last week and wants to do the same this week ! We are both stunned. I really thought the BEMER would help her, but not to this degree. And no, I do not sell BEMERs or work for the company.

*GG*

BEMER 3000 locations?

So how can I find someone nearby with this machine?

Having trouble with there website, technical?

Thanks!

S

SDD1244

Here is their contact info:

Bemer USA, LLC
Tel: 407-628-0511
Fax: 407-628-0503
Email: info@bemeramerica.com

Well I'm going to be documenting my progress and my neighbor's progress for that matter, at least on the weekly basis. My neighbor was in pain yesterday because she thought that she had pulled her muscle in her bad knee in the middle of the night. However, it did NOT land her in a wheelchair as she was before. Today she said that she had pain last night while sleeping, but she was walking today and said that the pain went away. I just took over my Bemer stuff and let her do another treatment again. (we are doing it once a day).

As far as my progress.... the detoxing ended and last night and today I feel so good ! I have more energy and am thrilled that the detoxing has ended. I am supposed to be using it twice a day.. but doing it once a day and will increase slowly, but surely. As far as the detoxing effect... it is odd. As M1iche11e stated, it gives you this "buzz" ---- but for me, I was really tired, but had more stamina and this buzz feeling. I remember I felt that I had pushed myself two days ago and thought that it would land me in bed the following day and it didn't. I am so happy that I purchased this and can't wait to see where I will be in just another week.... this thing works immediately on you.

According to the BEMER literature, "All metabolic and regulatory functions of the human body and specifically the of micro-circulation, react positively to the electromagnetic field created by this impulse. As a result, the body's oxygen supply improves, and with it, the production of energy in the form of ATP (Adenosintriphosphate -- the power source of energy at the cellular level).

Since I am making progress and I've witnessed my neighbor's amazing results... I've been doing more research and found this website on pulsed magnetic therapy:

http://www.pulsedmagnetictherapy.net/

to be continued.....

S

SDD1244

Here is a link to my thread about chiropractic neurology. It was my new neuro-chiropractor who uses the BEMER3000 in his office and used it on me. He also has ordered supplements for me and successfully treated my tachycardia symptoms one day. And I just started seeing this physician ! Never did I ever guess that he could be so valuable in assisting me with this battle to beat CFS.

http://forums.aboutmecfs.org/showthread.php?t=197

S

SDD1244

Well I'm now doing treatments twice a day and I swear it is boosting my stamina.

My neighbor wanted to try using the BEMER last night before she went to bed (her pain is worse at night). She called me this afternoon and said that it had helped her pain last night but she had some pain this morning but after walking around after going somewhere.

*GG*

Bemer 3000 contacted

I sent an email from this website 2 days ago, no response yet.

Left a message today, hopefully they call me back, otherwise I will probably forget!:confused::eek:

m1she11e

Hows that BEMER treating you SD?

Any updates on the BEMER??? I really miss having one to use.

Im watching to see how vibrantly healthy you get to see if I should sell the farm and buy one...:D

Michelle

S

SDD1244

Hi Michelle,

The BEMER is definitely helping me. This week the ragweed is moderate high and usually I am nearly dead when this occurs. Well I'm not nearly dead this week. :D My fatigue level is higher, but nothing compared to where I'm normally at. I can't wait until the pollen levels drop and see how much more energy I have then. I'm also seem to have more stamina.

m1she11e

not dead

Hi SD,

That is how I described feeling on the BEMER. I started feeling "not dead."
I looked healthier too. Have you noticed that at all? I think it was the circulation and the increase in ATP production.

I guess I wont be attending your BEMER party you mentioned before. Arizona is just too far to travel. ;)

Michelle

S

SDD1244

Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear that you won't be attending my Bemer party. ;) Yeah... it is really hard to describe how I'm feeling with these treatments. The results are incredible and I just can't wait to see where I will be in another month or even another week.

It isn't giving me too much energy, but I know I have more stamina and strength. And the pollen count is still moderate high and I actually feel pretty good today. When I first started getting these treatments at my chiropractor's office, I had trouble sleeping because I felt sort of rev'ed (?) up. Now I pretty much fall asleep after I'm on the thing (2nd treatment daily).

My neighbor is talking about purchasing a BEMER for herself. Yesterday she had some pain, but she said it was not nearly as bad as it used to be. Today she felt great and she told me that she went to the grocery store, to the bank and somewhere else. She wasn't limping. And to think that she was in a wheelchair only weeks ago ! It really is amazing.

m1she11e

BEMER back

I rented the BEMER for one week. Since it has been gone, I have slowly felt worse and worse. It is hard to describe. The BEMER was making me feel more alive and now...I feel dead again. :(

I started using the BEMER when my WBC's had fallen to 2.6. I also was doing immune stimulants/modulators at the time. As I wrote before, I was feeling MUCH better after about a week on the BEMER.

Ive been without the BEMER for about 3 weeks now and I caught a VERY bad sinus infection and cant pull out of it. The BEMER is the only thing that has changed.

So, I have it for a week again. I will try for 2 weeks. (rent is 100.00 a week :eek:) This will be a great test for the ol' BEMER 3000!!!

Michelle

*GG*

BEMER 3000 rental/purchase info

I just started seeing a Chirpractor Neurologist. Seems very good, I was seeing a Chiropractor before, so why not see one that could potentially help me more.

He spent about an hour examing me upon my first visit.

I plan on asking him about the BEMER 3000 for his opinion.

Here is the content of an email from a BEMER 3000 rep:

Thank you for requesting additional information regarding Bemer therapy and the Bemer 3000+. Financing for outright purchases plus "rent
to own" options are available. Our goal is to help everyone be able to secure their own Bemer System. For example: a 8 week rental is available for $950.
If you decide to purchase after this rental (and approx. 80+% of all renters do purchase) then $850 of the $950 rental is applied to the $3490 purchase price.

Please contact me at your convenience as questions arise. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with this exceptional "fitness and wellness" device.

Regards,
Ed Skor
www.bemertherapy-usa.com
651-644-5272

Chris

Those Bemers

Hi; I have had a second session with an MRS 2000, the locally available close cousin to the Bemer 3000; after the first one (in the afternoon) I felt tired but then slept OK; after this longer session late in the evening I felt very relaxed while it was going, but got home and slept not well and feel tired and down todayI note that fatigue after an early session is not unusual.

I intend to have more sessions (I can pay for them by the minute), and will report anything interesting. In the meantime I can suggest some reading for anyone interested in how these PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field) things worksome of this I have read, some not.

The basic theory is articulated by Robert Becker in two now rather old but fundamental books, Cross Currents and Body Electric. I have both on orderthey are not expensive, and the guy seems to be genuinely brilliant and for real in a world that gets pretty shady at the edges.

Then I found an interesting technical paper by Marko S. Markov, one of the basic researchers in this field, which has been largely dominated by Russians and East Europeans (the West is beginning to play catch-up): this is Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy : History, State of the Art and Future at http://www.curatron.com/pdf/PEMFenvironmentalist.pdf (hope that worksanyway, the author and title should find it if not). Note that he is focusing on the Curatron, another version of this basic kind of mat.

Then there is an interesting piece focused on Lyme disease, but it overlaps into CFS and FM, and has a long bibliography which I have not explored yet: The Beneficial Effects of DC Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields at http://www.lymebook.com/pulsed-electro-magnetic-fields ; again, if this link does not work, try the title.

There is not much that I have found specific to CFS, but there is this on MS:
Effect of BEMER Magnetic Field Therapy on the Level of Fatigue in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis: A Randomized, Double-Blind Controlled Trial, from The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Vol.15, No 5, 2009, 507-511. They found a modest but significant improvement in basic fatigue over 6 months.

I dont know if any of this is going to interest anyone, but being interested myself, I thought I would post this.

Lets keep sharing experiencesthis forum really can be useful! Best wishes and health to all, Chris

Chris

Stem Cells yet!

Hi, just found this: J Orthop Res. 2008 Sep;26(9):1250-5.
Pulsed electromagnetic fields enhance BMP-2 dependent osteoblastic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells.
Schwartz Z, Simon BJ, Duran MA, Barabino G, Chaudhri R, Boyan BD.

Petit Institute of Bioengineering and Bioscience, Georgia Institute of Technology, 315 Ferst Drive NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30332, USA.

Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) express an osteoblastic phenotype when treated with BMP-2, and BMP-2 is used clinically to induce bone formation although high doses are required. Pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) also promote osteogenesis in vivo, in part through direct action on osteoblasts. We tested the hypothesis that PEMF enhances osteogenesis of MSCs in the presence of an inductive stimulus like BMP-2. Confluent cultures of human MSCs were grown on calcium phosphate disks and were treated with osteogenic media (OM), OM containing 40 ng/mL rhBMP-2, OM + PEMF (8 h/day), or OM + BMP-2 + PEMF. MSCs demonstrated minor increases in alkaline phosphatase (ALP) during 24 days in culture and no change in osteocalcin. OM increased ALP and osteocalcin by day 6, but PEMF had no additional effect at any time. BMP-2 was stimulatory over OM, and PEMF + BMP-2 synergistically increased ALP and osteocalcin. PEMF also enhanced the effects of BMP-2 on PGE2, latent and active TGF-beta1, and osteoprotegerin. Effects of PEMF on BMP-2-treated cells were greatest at days 12 to 20. These results demonstrate that PEMF enhances osteogenic effects of BMP-2 on MSCs cultured on calcium phosphate substrates, suggesting that PEMF will improve MSC response to BMP-2 in vivo in a bone environment. (c) 2008 Orthopaedic Research Society

PMID: 18404656 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE

Not sure I fully understand this, but it seems to suggest that PEMF can stimulate stem cells to....I posted a story I was told about someone who lost the top of his finger and regrew it with help from a MRS 2000. Maybe, just maybe.... I really don't know, but it sounds interesting!
Best, Chris.

aquariusgirl

1st time on the MRS 2000

I tried the MRS 2000 for the first time at the office of a distributor. $30 for 10-15 mins.

I felt relaxed at the time, but i'm also trying out some methyl b12 at the moment, so can't say what the effect is.

I'm gonna have to try and find a chiro or some other practitioner who has this .. so I don't have to spend the $$$ out of pocket. I think it could take a while to figure out if it's helpful or not.

m1she11e

Bemer and the like...

I am buying a BEMER. I cannot be without it. It has taken giving it back 3 different times and slowly watching my life force drain away to convince me.
This is not an easy purchase for me at all. BUT, the BEMER is the ONLY thing I have EVER done after 27 years of almost every treatment, diet, and supplement available that I can say for sure has helped me.

Problem is, I would never have been convinced if I had not had it to use every day, in my house, up to 3 weeks, on 3 different occasions. I know I would not have gone back after the 2nd try if I was paying to use it once a day some where else. I use it 3 times a day, at different settings. I use the intensive applicator on my liver, on the back of my neck (helps my Vertigo so much), and on my the glands on each side of my neck if I have a sore throat. Ive also been battling sinus infections and I use in on my sinus'. If I am sitting or lying down, I usually am using the intensive applicator. So, you can see why it is important to have one to use every day, off and on all day for awhile.

Just FYI, I make sure I drink a healthy electrolyte drink, or green drink, or anything good for me before lying on it. It gets whatever you consume moving through your body and absorbed into your cells. (I played with coffee and the BEMER and WOWv:D) I also use Thieves essential oils on the bottoms of my feet before getting on it. Just my little tweeks to get the most out of the micro circulation the BEMER increases.

My mood is a million times better now, my sleep is very sound, I have more energy (but not like a normal, healthy person), I dont have any horrible crash days now (meaning going from bed the couch all day), my legs that were aching, numb and weak to the point of almost limping are no longer an issue. I was so bad a few months ago, I cant even cover all of the changes and the BEMER is the only thing different that I am doing.

I am still not well, and I dont know how far the BEMER will take me. It pulled me out of hell 3 different times though. I didnt want it to be the BEMER cause I didnt want to spend the money but it was FOR SURE. I wish there was a cheaper way for people to try one for 4 weeks in their home. Ive used alot of "devices" that sounded better than the BEMER (not PEMF but Rife, Photon, etc), but none did anything. I LOVE this machine!

I will continue to keep you posted. BTW- I am not selling the BEMER and I understand it is alot of money to spend. This is just my personal account.

Michelle

froufox

Hi Michelle,

Its great that you've had such a good response to the Bemer, it sounds very promising, I hope it turns out to be a worthwhile purchase! I see that you have lyme, and you mention that you have used both rife and photon devices and that the Bemer has helped you more than those so I was just curious as to which rife and photon devices you have used?

Thanks, take care.