• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ARA-290 / Cibinetide to treat SFN/POTS + modulate Innate Immune Response

GlassCannonLife

Is there any updates on this?
How to define from which source autonomic symptoms do comes from (such as blood pooling, increased sympathetic activity on standing, heart beating stronger, etc...)? Is it damaged peripheral autonomic nerves, or dysfunctional autonomic centers in the brain? If second, can this drug help somehow? Or it can help only with SFN?
If this drug somehow helping with autonomic symptoms, why there is so little info on the internet, I just don't understand...

It didn't help me with any dysautonomia when I first took it for a month. I'm a few days into taking it again now (4 mg IM nightly) so I'll try and remember to update here if I notice any effects. Going to take it for a few months this time as I bought 1 g.

It didn't help me with any dysautonomia when I first took it for a month. I'm a few days into taking it again now (4 mg IM nightly) so I'll try and remember to update here if I notice any effects. Going to take it for a few months this time as I bought 1 g.

Any update on if this as helped?

I ask because I have MS w/ dysautonomia and my most concerning symptoms seem to be related to my small fiber neuropathy. I have significant blood pool in my hands and feet. They both tingle or go numb extremely easily. In addition I then have an exaggerated sympathetic response to this hypovolemia with significant tachycardia and hypertension. I am currently on Ocrevus for my MS and Ivabradine for the dysautonomia. I think the Ivabradine just masks my bodies natural response to hypovolemia though and I am not so sure it one does anything or physiologically makes sense to take. During my Ocrevus infusions I get high dose steroids (since Ive had an infusion reaction) and they make me feel great - I have tons of energy and my blood pooling seems to disappear.

I would love to try ARA 290 but wasn't sure where a reputable source to obtain it was. If anyone has any leads let me know. I would also be interested in the discord group if that is still active as I have experimented a bit with different medications.