• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone tried microdosing psychadelics?

I know someone that has tried many if not all of these drugs: ayahuasca, mescaline, ketamine, iboga, DMT, and much more! At one point he started to have hallucinations even when he was "clean". He claimed to constantly seeing some little beings, alien-like creatures who were harassing him!

Soon he developed paranoia, anxiety, depression, and he said he could not get rid of those hallucinations and voices in his head! He was very bad! He finally recovers from it, and after that experience, he and some of his friends were going around in the country to high schools to teach young folks about his experience with these substances and to warn them about the not-so-pleasant side of them!

Mind-altering substances can be a very dangerous practice! Graham Hancock, in his book "Supernatural", mentions that all the mind-altering substances including different practices such as rhythmic dances, rock, EMF, hypnosis, or shamanism are being used to enter in contact with the so-called "aliens", which are the same with spirits or demons (the fallen angels from the Bible) or the Jiins from Islam and so on.

They are real entities and can enter in contact with people during an altered state of mind.

Communication with spirits is a very old practice! It is daily practiced in different cultures in South America, Asia, Africa, and even in the western world under diverse forms: voodoo, Umbanda, Candomble, Wicca, shamanism, magic, bioenergy, dowsing, Seance, tarot, astrology, Ouija Board, occultism, meditation, necromancy, channeling, spiritism, etc.

Last edited:

katabasis

I know someone that has tried many if not all of these drugs: ayahuasca, mescaline, ketamine, iboga, DMT, and much more! At one point he started to have hallucinations even when he was "clean". He claimed to constantly seeing some little beings, alien-like creatures who were harassing him!

Soon he developed paranoia, anxiety, depression, and he said he could not get rid of those hallucinations and voices in his head! He was very bad! He finally recovers from it, and after that experience, he and some of his friends were going around in the country to high schools to teach young folks about his experience with these substances and to warn them about the not-so-pleasant side of them!

Mind-altering substances can be a very dangerous practice! Graham Hancock, in his book "Supernatural", mentions that all the mind-altering substances including different practices such as rhythmic dances, rock, EMF, hypnosis, or shamanism are being used to enter in contact with the so-called "aliens", which are the same with spirits or demons (the fallen angels from the Bible) or the Jiins from Islam and so on.

They are real entities and can enter in contact with people during an altered state of mind.

Communication with spirits is a very old practice! It is daily practiced in different cultures in South America, Asia, Africa, and even in the western world under diverse forms: voodoo, Umbanda, Candomble, Wicca, shamanism, magic, bioenergy, dowsing, Seance, tarot, astrology, Ouija Board, necromancy, channeling, spiritism, etc.

Regardless of whether one believes that the phenomena you are describing are truly supernatural or just symptoms of a persistent psychosis, the likelihood of this occurring for someone who is using psychedelic or dissociative drugs responsibly is virtually nil. The main risk factors for this are either extreme overuse of these drugs or some kind of genetic/familial predisposition to psychosis, which is pretty rare. Even for the latter, the first manifestations of the problem are likely to be reversible. I have a couple friends who stopped using psychedelics after having mild, limited, and questionable symptoms of psychosis and they never had any long-term problems as a result.

To the other users in this thread, who are trying to considering the therapeutic use of psychedelics, who are presumably aware of the above risk factors, the real dangers of psychedelic use are 1) anxiety and depression, which are occasionally triggered or worsened by a difficult experience, 2) legal problems if one is caught with illicit substances, 3) medical issues stemming from receiving tainted or inaccurately labeled substances, and of course, 4) an unpredictable worsening of ME/CFS symptoms.

hmnr asg

Communication with spirits is a very old practice! It is daily practiced in different cultures in South America, Asia, Africa, and even in the western world under diverse forms: voodoo, Umbanda, Candomble, Wicca, shamanism, magic, bioenergy, dowsing, Seance, tarot, astrology, Ouija Board, necromancy, channeling, spiritism, etc.

But we are talking about responsible and therapeutic use of psychedelics, and specifically micro-dosing. We are not talking about becoming acid heads and following the Grateful Dead and talking to Jiins (in the DMT world they are called machine elves i believe).

ps maybe these Jiins can help us with cfs (cant be worse than going to an actual doctor).

Last edited:
But we are talking about responsible and therapeutic use of psychedelics, and specifically micro-dosing. We are not talking about becoming acid heads and following the Grateful Dead and talking to Jiins (in the DMT world they are called machine elves i believe).

If people want to experiment with it, they are free to go for it! But I don't want them to suffer even more!

They have side effects! https://www.verywellmind.com/what-are-the-effects-of-hallucinogens-67500

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicati...ocybin-peyote-dmt-ayahuasca-affect-brain-body

I know that people are willing to try everything as long as they can find some relief from pain, suffering, depression, and anxiety!

I, personally tried many years ago various drugs as well because I was suffering from depression, and when I got that rush of endorphins, the serotonin boost, I was so happy, I told that myself that I have found the Holy Grail.

But after a while when the depression kicked back it was x10 times worst than before plus anxiety plus paranoia! That's what these drugs are doing to our brain - first a bit of serotonin and dopamine boost and then when you crash, you crash very bad and you can become worse!

I see all of them in the same category, be it recreational drugs or hallucinogens, or certain medications. Everything that messes up your brain can't be good!

Instead, it has been proven that by fixing the gut you can fix your brain!

ps maybe these Jiins can help us with cfs (cant be worse than going to an actual doctor).

I doubt it! They are definitely not our friends but the worst enemies in this spiritual battle!

I tried All of these. Best experience with LSD and Ketamin.
It blows the Depression and Pain away, gives you some Energy.

The greatest effect had Ketamin. Great Anti Fatigue effect based on science : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26807672/

Those were the best 2h hours of my Life since ages, but its temporary and not a solution. You can make this 3-4 Times a year in my opinion.
If you did well with ketamine, you would probably benefit greatly from meditation with psilocybin.