Abilify tolerance

nsdn

But what is the reason for taking both? If Amisulpride doesn't do anything for you, isn't it better to just take Abilify?
Simply because there is a possibility that it may help Abilify not to stop working. The 60 ml bottle of Solian will last me 600 days, less than 20 euros. NO ONE here has certainties and many have disappointments with Abilify so I feel comfortable trying something different.

Simply because there is a possibility that it may help Abilify not to stop working. The 60 ml bottle of Solian will last me 600 days, less than 20 euros. NO ONE here has certainties and many have disappointments with Abilify so I feel comfortable trying something different.
Okay, I was just wondering about possible side effects & risks if you combine both without a reason. But I understand your fear and it will be interesting if this plan works for you. Would be nice if you could keep us updated. 😊

nsdn

Hello again.

Amisulpride (Solian) didn't improve anything in me, maybe some mood. The problem is that in a month and a half I gained 7 kilos. Then I stopped it and making only one meal a day keto + meat broths I have already lost 5 kilos. I continue with Abilify 0,4mg since the end of May and with the incredible improvements.

After I lose some more weight and get some tests done I will let you know if my hormones and other things are ok.

My treatment:

Mornings.
0.4mg. Abilify
Every other day CN BASE on some days and chelated copper and folic acid with B12 on others.
AAKG 2000
Mestinon
Maca

Afternoons.
Milk Thistle Complex
Mestinon
Rhodiola
Vitamin D
Ginkgo
NAC
Vitamin C
Homemade capsule of Cistus Incanus and another one of Stevia