• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Plea from Dr Bell to donate to the WPI

Andrew

Would it be possible to move the CAA posts over to the CAA thread so we can have this thread in the spirit it was started.

BTW, I posted Dr. Bell's message in the forums of prohealth and cfs-info. I don't know the foggy friends rules well enough to know if it should be posted over there. Maybe someone else can handle this.

Frickly

Yeh! Shiso, Rrr, Starryeyes and Andrew! I agree andrew, lets move the CAA stuff somewhere else. I am going to go back and see how much was donated from this thread alone. :)

girlinthesnow

Thanks Frickly for keeping this clear.

:hug:

Somewhere on here for us to enter how much we've donated would be great for morale!

Frickly

Total Donations from this Thread

$1042.00 Total In One Time Donations!
$160.00 Total In Recurring Monthly Donations!

These are only the numbers I could add up as some did not state how much they will be donating.
:D:D:victory::victory:

Frickly

Thanks Dancer!

$1102.00 Total In One Time Donations!

These are only the numbers I could add up as some did not state how much they will be donating.

Jerry S

Pretty darn good for a bunch of struggling poor folks! A big thank you to all who donated!! Let's keep it up!

:victory::victory::victory: :Sign Good Job: :victory::victory::victory:​

Frickly

Thanks Advocate!

$1202.00 Total In One Time Donations!

Frickly

Thanks Lilly!

$1322.00 Total In One Time Donations!
$220.00 Total In Recurring Monthly Donations!

Frickly

Woo Hoo Jace! In addition to my sister and MIL, my husbands aunt and Father will be donating. Also, my mom will make an additional contribution. In just a few days we have made more money for the WPI than our cause xmrv global action and the blue ribbon campaign combined! :D I might have to contact Dr. Bell and ask for another letter. ;)

Frickly

Thanks Jace!

$1422.00 Total In One Time Donations!

Frickly

Thanks Natasa!

$1452.00 Total In One Time Donations!