• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

AdB12 helps, MB12 makes me depressed and tired

Please help me. I started freddd's protocol 3 months ago. AdB12 was a real discovery. I started with 20mg daily (not knowing about freddd yet) and I thought my CFS was gone and life returned. After 3 days I fell back to Earth as AdB12 only gave me a temporary increase in energy. I settled for 10mg AdB12 daily and started adding MB12. At first I could only do 200mcg because it gave me headaches. I slowly increased it to 1mg twice a day and added mfolate and carnitine. But I became depressed and my CFS increased.

What does this mean? Should I continue trying MB12 or should I just stick with AdB12?

Plus 1 other newbie question: can CFS get worse due to an occasional crash or any other factor?

Many thanks

Alenka

Helen

I tried to PM you, @Alenka, but I wasn´t allowed to according to a message on the screen. I guess it´s because you are a new member, so I think you have to contact a moderator that can open up for PM´s.