• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Eian Mcneely

high resting heart rate

It might be the change of routine and your medication creating the repercussions
  2. Eian Mcneely

Researchers Use Asthma Drug to Reverse Brain Inflammation and Tau

Watchful for the outcome it can bring, no experience with zileuton
  3. Eian Mcneely

Pain in Foot Toe seems Bunion

I did online search and found some suggestions for bunions cares. Many people suggesting same as above doctor recommendations some people saying wear shoes for bunions also work. what should I try.?
  4. Eian Mcneely

Pain in Foot Toe seems Bunion

My father feeling pain in his foot toe feeling deformity in the joint at the base of the big toe. Does tight shoes cause bunions? we visited the doctor and he offered some suggestions: Wear shoes with a wider toe box Wear softer shoes or special pads/inserts Wear a spacer between your big and...
  5. Eian Mcneely

3 homo BHMT mutations and side effects from methylfolate

It hard to comment on this without details, you should discuss this with you GP.
  6. Eian Mcneely

Most effective remedies for Chronic frontal sinus issues

I had a bad sinus and fed up of using antibiotics, the grass cut worsens the situation. The nasal spray and coffee are the best pals in overcoming it. Hope it helps Good Luck!!
  7. Eian Mcneely

Oxygen Concentrators

Well David this is great going, and faster recovery :thumbsup:
  8. Eian Mcneely

Glycoprotein cream results

Not tried it yet but seen their fb page and unable to understand how people respond so quickly, when it time to effect. Hopefully it will work..
  9. Eian Mcneely

Antidepressants

Yes i am convinced that they have contributed in my weight gain. I wish all the best to anyone struggling with depression.
  10. Eian Mcneely

Chronic fatigue traced to mitochondria, Robyn Williams interviews Professor Warren Tate

Interesting research, this can be a potential discovery. It doesn't mention of which particular enzymes.
  11. Eian Mcneely

Insomnia / anxiety?

Are you on steroids? other than clarithromycin. All the best for visit...
  12. Eian Mcneely

Mark Hyman MD article: "Getting to the Root Cause of MS and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome"

Yes nearly same thoughts came to me as soon i read this dancing advice
  13. Eian Mcneely

Aussie study on TRP gene

Yes research is painful especially when you know out on hundreds only one could be fruitful and practically applicable. As per historical data SNP and CFS are struggling to conclude results
  14. Eian Mcneely

Extremely Uncomfortable Swollen Abdomen

I had similar pain in the lower intestine with much stretch and pull from below....i suggest to seek second opinion
  15. Eian Mcneely

Mixing metroprolol, levothyroxine and melatonin... Good or bad idea?

Hi Kenjie, good to know they are adding beta blocks kindly keep us updated......
  16. Eian Mcneely

How to create more stomach acid?

Baking soda test is new info for me, I use lemon juice before meal its works best and is natural
  17. Eian Mcneely

A Town Designed for ME/CFS Would Have...

Unfortunately such a town seize to exist, but i dream of a day when this will become reality
  18. Eian Mcneely

Transfer Factor Overstimulation Reaction

It happens with the initial dosages, body reacts weirdo and pain sustains. Good to hear reducing dosage is helping you out. Keep calm and carry on…it will help slowly
  19. Eian Mcneely

mental performance

My brother is also troubled with remembering names...but its not CFS (doc say). He can remember conversations, numbers and events.
  20. Eian Mcneely

Extreme reaction to methylfolate

Have you tried reducing the dosage, or with your physician consultation you can use Hydroxy or Adenosyl B12....
  21. Eian Mcneely

[US only]Vote for Bathrobe Heroines

Definitely deserves a vote :thumbsup: +1 for Bathrobe Heroines
  22. Eian Mcneely

Scientists and patient organisations call for retraction of PACE recovery paper - open letter

This is impressive stuff with over 100 signatures…. they deserve the appreciation
  23. Eian Mcneely

Things I'm grateful for, feel free to add

Grateful for everything i got and own especially the good health ;)
  24. Eian Mcneely

Comment by 'Eian Mcneely' in 'This is how I know he's a keeper...'

This story reminds me of what i went through few months back in the dental surgery and its damm painful, you had headaches, don't like to eat. Danity you are lucky couple wish you good luck
  25. Eian Mcneely

Act now - thank US Senator Ed Markey who has offered to be ME's advocate

I must say a bold step taken sending an email right away
  26. Eian Mcneely

Queensland Government: Gold Coast researchers make chronic fatigue breakthrough

Queensland researchers have uncovered a world-first link between Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and a dysfunctional immune system. Chronic fatigue syndrome sufferers have been given new hope after Queensland researchers found strong evidence it is caused by a dysfunctional immune system. Griffith...