• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

You probably have an autoimmune disease...

GreenMachineX

Jadzhia

Hi.
A quick question: Are there any ANA/ANCA home test kits (in the UK or Europe) with finger prick blood collection for those who can't access it otherwise? Thank you.
Medichecks does ANA home testing but it's not by the finger prick method. A nurse could visit to draw blood, or if you are able you can attend a clinic.

I have used home testing kits from Medichecks for many years and find them very reliable (tested all sorts of things, not ANA though).

Medichecks does ANA home testing but it's not by the finger prick method. A nurse could visit to draw blood, or if you are able you can attend a clinic.

I have used home testing kits from Medichecks for many years and find them very reliable (tested all sorts of things, not ANA though).
Thank you.

belize44

My reflux comes from a hiatal hernia. Not sure if anything can help with that except surgery, which I can't do.

godlovesatrier

@sometexan84 Do you think oral probiotics like l reuturi and life extension proflora could interact with and exert antiviral effects on EV's in the stomach tissues once they get into the stomach? I've had GERD/reflux from both of these probiotics 12 months apart and the reflux is really very bad. That or the bacteria in the probiotic simply relaxes the muscle in that area for some reason. Either way I never had GERD/reflux until I started them, but your viral theory makes sense to me.