• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WPI .... My birthday cause

pollycbr125

Hi all ive started a cause on facebook for my birthday with all monies going to WPI . Im pretty sick at the mo so not really posting on the forums just keeping on facebook . Im up to $350 so far if anyone else would like to contribute please do I would love to raise a substantial amount thankyou .

MY CAUSE

Hello, and thanks for checking out my Birthday Wish in support of the cause Cure 4 ME
Hi all ive set up my birthday cause to benefit the Whittemore Peterson Institute as I want to thank them for all they are doing for patients with ME/CFS . Also I believe they are the only ones with the patients best interests at heart and the only ones capable of finding a cause and a cure for this damn awful illness that is taking my life away and depriving my children of their mum . I shall know shortly whether I have XMRV thanks to the WPI . Please support my cause , I believe $10 is the minimum donation you can give which works out at 6.25 . If you can give a little more please do . We are all in this together , together we can make a difference and together we can beat this bloody awful illness . Love and hugs to all , I just want my life back x x x x x
I'm asking for $10 or whatever you can afford.
You can help by giving or sharing.

http://birthdays.causes.com/wishes/66986?bws=fb_event_description

Thankyou to all who have donated so far , the WPI really need our support right now , especially seeing as they are being turned down for grants left right and centre . Please donate if you can

Stone

It's a good thing you're doing. I did the same for my birthday last June and raised a little bit. I wonder how much could be raised if more of us did this. I bet we could really make a difference for WPI and bring about real change for us all. Best of luck and happy birthday to you!
Stone

pollycbr125

Thanks to eveyone who has donated it is very much appreciated and I have gone past the goal I set Im up to $535 for the WPI and still a couple of days to go . :victory: