• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WPI Letter to Dr McClure ****

Dr. Yes

Shame on You
Good one, Dr Yes! But, can he do an English accent?

Who him?

alien_from_movie&#4.jpg

Uhhh... I'm sure he can be coached.

He does a mean Shatner impression.

(What the HELL happened to this thread??)

CJB

I love how seriously we take our casting :D

ETA

Good one, Dr Yes! But, can he do an English accent?

CJ, Susan Sarandon can play Annette Whitemore.

I think Julianne Moore is too extravagantly pretty but I'd be willing to let her read.

EAgainTA We're gonna need a really big budget!

I considered the budget -- maybe they'll be willing to take a percentage of the back-end because of the subject matter and its public service aspect.

If you'll let Ms Moore read, I'm happy with that.

Perfect role for Ms Sarandon!!

I do think Dr. Peterson has to be played by someone that we can age over time. Remember how the movie starts -- nineteen-eighties, two government employees horrifically out of their depth, traipsing by gorgeous Lake Tahoe, foreboding but catchy music in the background....

It gives me the shivers.

flybro

I was thinking that slimey thing from lord of the rings for weasle, i think its called golam.

Could be a completely different film and the wrong name tho.

I'm thinking of the little slimey creepy thing, i think he says my prcious about the ring.

Dr. Yes

Shame on You
Fly, check out post #106.

I feel like we are all forgetting something.. oh well that happens to me all the time.

flybro

Cheers Dr Yes,

i remembered it right, happy me!

can grandmothers get 'nappy brain', I hope so as a 'nappy brain' is prob sharper than the brain i currently use.

i'm currently somewhere between busy, exhausted, recovering or just plain old too dumb to post.

missing u all muchly.

fred

The game is afoot
Linda Hamilton for Dr Judy (especially given previous roles in 'Terminator')?
linda_hamiltonMjQxMw==.jpg