• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WPI interviewed tomorrow (F Apr 15) for documentary

leelaplay

WPI interviewed tomorrow (F Apr 16) for documentary

My guess is that this is the What About ME documentary, the trailer of which impressed us (sorry for the horridly awkward grammar!). Some good input given, especially from Dr Donnica of course. But great chance for us to participate.

Whittemore Peterson Institute This is Andrea please give me some feedback as to what you would like the world to know about these diseases. The WPI is being interviewed on Friday for a documentary and I would like to hear your answers.a question she asked me. What would you like our governments to do to bring awareness , funding, and real medical treatments to these diseases?

julius

Watchoo lookin' at?
That's a good question and I will think about it before I answer. Just a not though, tomorrow its Friday the 16th.

leelaplay

That's a good question and I will think about it before I answer. Just a not though, tomorrow its Friday the 16th.

you mean it's not the 15th? :eek::Retro redface: thanks for letting me know

I'll correct it, but know that it will only show up once clicked - not on the today's posts list :Retro redface::Retro redface: