• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Which Glutathione supplement out of these 2 is best?

godlovesatrier

He recommends immunocal? Anyone know why he recommends that?

I take these two and I'd recommend them both however I'd suggest you start with pure health first becuase the second one may cause fake energy from the phospholipids not the glutathione:

https://www.purehealth-supplements.com/products/glutathione

https://www.amazon.com/Superior-Lip...654683174&sprefix=glutathione,aps,204&sr=8-18

I've just started taking NOW brand 500mg glutathione with ala and milk thistle. Can't report on that one yet.

godlovesatrier

Ok immunocal is precursors. Tbh I didn't get much relief until I started liposomal glutathione. I don't think the precursors work as well as people think they do. But who can really say. I'd just buy the liposomal glutathione.

Ok immunocal is precursors. Tbh I didn't get much relief until I started liposomal glutathione. I don't think the precursors work as well as people think they do. But who can really say. I'd just buy the liposomal glutathione.
Or eat broccoli with roast beef on Sundays. Maybe Cheney was in with the immunocal company as the product is grossly expensive (like $125 or more as I see it online).

Or eat broccoli with roast beef on Sundays. Maybe Cheney was in with the immunocal company as the product is grossly expensive (like $125 or more as I see it online).
In f act I remember reading somewhere on a good doctor website's reviews, one woman who c onsulted with Cheney in his latter days called hima quack for charging her $12000 for bovine signalling factors (whatever they are). I believe cheney was mostly a very good doctor however but he did seem to go into quackery towards the end I don't know why.