• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where to get Quality PRP Cervical Treatment?

I'm looking to get PRP done on my cervical area as I suspect that I may have some cervical instability, but there doesn't seem to be many providers that have experience with this area.

From a quick search I found Regenexx and Medical Caring to be good options, but they would require travel for me.

Would prp injections from a local provider work just as fine? Is there any other reputable prp providers for the cervical spine that you guys know of?

Thanks

valentinelynx

You would need a provider with specialty training in injecting the ligaments at the base of the skull. Your average practitioner will not have this capability. I don't know about Medical Caring, but Regenexx appears to know what they're doing.