• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What's the most affordable way to provide the body with ozone?

amaru7

Yes, I have seen a lot of improvement, I will PM you the updates video links
Hi, you haven't sent the PM, can you send it? I already ordered the ozonator, also as for the peptide, which one were you using? Tried searching Oxford Peptides as mentioned in your status, but couldn't find anything.

Seven7

Seven
Hi, you haven't sent the PM, can you send it? I already ordered the ozonator, also as for the peptide, which one were you using? Tried searching Oxford Peptides as mentioned in your status, but couldn't find anything.
oh o sent you the links! Let me do so again. If you didn’t get them neat time you log
In let
Me know

Hip

I have read that most of these machines don’t come with ozone safe tubing
@Hip did you get special tubing or just use what came with the machine?

I have not heard that before. I used the tubing which came with my machine. What issues are ozone unsafe tubes supposed to create?

Hip

@Hip did you find any information on the tubing?
The tubing I have that came with my ozone machine looks rubbery rather than plastic, so I assume it's OK. I've used my machines for years without trouble.

knackers323

If it is causing the rubber/plastic or whatever the material is made from to leech chemicals, it’s probably not something that would be instantly noticeable

Hip

The internal parts of my ozone machine are also made from various types of plastic, so hopefully they have chosen plastic which is appropriate.

Back