That was a bit limited.
- severe drowsiness after eating fatigue
- difficulty reading/understanding something written for more than a few seconds type fatigue
- muscle-twitching, all aching after minor exercise or food fatigue
- mind-numbing, slurry-speaking type fatigue zzzzzz
- very sore burning eyes can't keep them open fatigue
- my neck hurts from holding my head fatigue
I can identify with those, especially "- difficulty reading/understanding something written for more than a few seconds type fatigue"
I would add:
Feel like ran a 1000 miles and then got run over by a train, while mind approaching some fugue state of conscious blankness, in no way suggestive of an enlightened state fatigue