• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What is keeping you from voting to financailly help support this forum?

Merry

Thanks for the thread, ggingues.

Some people are reporting technical problems trying to register with iGive so they can vote or problems installing or using the iGive toolbar. Is there someone who has the expertise, energy, or time to help people with such problems?

*GG*

Wish I could help, but I signed up on that site some time ago, so no recent experience. Where are people reporting this? Hopefully someone can step forward and help!

GG

PS I don't think you need to install the toolbar to sign up?

Merry

Hi, ggingues.

A few people have reported problems. I think it was on the thread that Helen started about the video contest.

Well, I guess it would not be possible for anyone here at PR to address the different problems people have had. Yesterday I felt like I should do something to help! Unfortunately I am useless.

The people who run iGive may have answers to some problems.

PR members shouldn't make themselves sicker trying to participate. Not worth it.

To answer your question about the toolbar, it's my understanding that after registering, people can vote without downloading the toolbar.

I do appreciate your response. I realized after I posted here that I probably should've posted at the other thread you started about voting. I had read the other thread early in the day, didn't realize there were two threads, and in the evening when I came to this thread, I wondered why the posts I'd read earlier were gone. Slow. Confused.

IntuneJune

I like the fact there are two threads like this.... as a poster reported on the other thread, he cannot remember to vote each day and seeing these threads now are reminding him to do so.

All reminders to vote are GENTLE reminders, not really prodding, just trying to help...... where would we be without PR!!!!

June

Merry

Good morning, June. Good to see you.

Two threads on this subject is not too much, and I do see the threads as a big help to remind people. And the tone is just right.

I'm enjoying your Race Against the Coonhounds!

Merry

IntuneJune

Esther12

I had to give a US zip code to sign up. Is it only meant to be open to US people?

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Esther I didn't have to do that, think I initially went through my facebook account but since then just clicked onto the link on the first page of the thread which has taken me straight through to the voting page.

eric_s

I've just voted. It's really very easy and quick to do. Takes only 3 minutes, so everybody can do it.

Please vote daily, everyone. It's free money to keep this site running and help our cause, we would be stupid not to do that.
I like dogs a lot, but we should be able to get more votes than a dog rescue organisation. Come on!!

It's true that you need to enter a US ZIP code, so i picked 90001 (got it through google). South Central Los Angeles. Man, that bullet proof vest is so heavy. Lol, sorry :angel:

Merry

Yes, Merry, this is so personal for me on many levels!!! I just posted on the other reminder link what happened when I was voting one day...... Brainfogged minds can really make life interesting. Still cannot believe I did that.

June

http://www.forums.aboutmecfs.org/showthread.php?8711-Are-you-kidding-me-you-have-not-voted-yet/page2

June, thanks for link. When I read that you accidently voted for the coonhounds, I just had to laugh. But you voted again, this time for PR, and as only your last vote for the day counts, once again you outwitted those dogs.