• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What about the DOGS?

bakercape

You know what

is so ridiculous. My Dogs Vet told me the Lyme test for dogs is 1almost 100% sensitive while the test for us is not nearly as good. Sometimes our pets get better medical care than we do.

Boule de feu

is so ridiculous. My Dogs Vet told me the Lyme test for dogs is 1almost 100% sensitive while the test for us is not nearly as good. Sometimes our pets get better medical care than we do.

What about we would request to pass the dog version? It would not work, of course. But, I like the thought of it. =-)

Sing

Dr. Komaroff's lecture had a slide with some known precursor infections which can lead to CFS and one was Parvovirus. Dogs also get this. Don't know if this would be the same variety or not. He didn't discuss it, but I noticed it on his slide.

The general theme to my mind is that we all share One Life. Biologically we don't have cast iron boundaries between different species, forms of life or individuals--

Boule de feu

Dr. Komaroff's lecture had a slide with some known precursor infections which can lead to CFS and one was Parvovirus. Dogs also get this. Don't know if this would be the same variety or not. He didn't discuss it, but I noticed it on his slide.

The general theme to my mind is that we all share One Life. Biologically we don't have cast iron boundaries between different species, forms of life or individuals--

And with the XMRV possibility, it does confirm that!

IntuneJune

Yes, that brings that song back to mind, "The Circle of Life."

And

"What about the DOGS"

I miss my four legged friends, our house has been so empty........

June