• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Wanted: Web savvy people to assist PR in exploring opportunities on the Internet

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
Phoenix Rising is looking for web savvy tech people to assess opportunities on the internet, and if they are interested, to help in bringing them to fruition.

If you have experience in CSS, web 2.0, social media, networking, website management and/or programming and want to assist PR in making a difference on the internet please let me know.

Please pm me or use my email address (phoenixcfs@gmail.com).

Thanks!

cigana

Hi Cort,

Is this related to advocacy? The only reason I ask is because there are some other projects going on behind the scenes - and since it wouldn't make sense for us to duplicate our precious efforts it might make sense for us to be more explicit about what is being planned...

Cheers,

Mark

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
It's not related to a single advocacy effort; it's more of a general need for some people to help assess the many different possibilities present on the internet from everything from social media, to helping design layouts for some programs we're working on, to assessing programs to manage PR as a non-profit, to video's etc. Advocacy is certainly a part of that but only part.

Of course as long as projects remain behind the scenes its hard to tell if there are overlaps...:)