• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote Daily To Help Blue Ribbon Foundation Win $50K For Medical Fellowships For ME

Hutan

Here's the daily vote graph:
daily 12 Oct.png

And here's the total vote graph for the leading participants (except the first placed charity - The Devoted Barn with 450,000 odd votes). You can see that we (in the blue) have fallen off the pace a little. We are currently in 5th place but the Journey's End charity is gaining on us.

comp 12 Oct.png

Jennifer J

You can see that we (in the blue) have fallen off the pace a little. We are currently in 5th place but the Journey's End charity is gaining on us.

I don't understand what happened or how it happened? :confused: Several weeks ago we were voting 1,000 votes a day or more. Some days we hit 2,000. :woot: Recent weeks we've barely done 200 votes a day. :( Where did the other 800 - 1,800 daily voters go? Please come back! :):balloons::bouquet::moneybag:

http://www.eaglerarelife.com/content/ryan-prior

Last edited:

Jennifer J

@AndyPR you are really keeping us on our toes with all of the recent avatar changes! I love the new one. Have you seen it yet @Jennifer J?

Yes, thank you @Gingergrrl and @AndyPR .:) Made my day. I was yay (and smiling) Jack's back, well really Keifer's here, and he's showing some leg! Gotta love men in skirts. :thumbsup: Thanks, Andy!

Please vote for Ryan everyday so he can win money to educate infectious disease medical student about ME. Thank you. :hug:

http://www.eaglerarelife.com/content/ryan-prior