• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Very important!

Frank

By simply voting, P.A.N.D.O.R.A. can win up to $250 000 and Pandora can use it - they want to create WPI-like Neuroendocrineimmune Treatment/Research/Educational Center in New Jersey (and then in Florida). Watch the instructional video in full size by clicking on read more:

PANDORA is in the top 200 and wins $20 000 at this point in time. (7-17)

Simple steps
1)Log-on to your facebook account
2)Search for 'Chase Community giving(product/service)'
3)Click on the 'Like' button
4) You can go to the search charity box on the page and search for Patient alliance ... (you'll find P.A.N.D.O.R.A.)
5)Click Let's get started to vote (green button); Give permission! (to the Chase application)
6)Click vote
7)You can vote up to the 13th of july (you have 20 votes in total to use for different orgs.)

citybug

They are both displayed at http://www.chasegiving.tk/
If you search on the application use Whittemore Peterson or Patient Alliance (no s on Patient) then scroll down to see their name. Vote top right, (Okay mistake not EVERY DAY , but you can remind others to vote every day). Thanks for setting it up. We can do it!

Frickly

Done and Done! I clicked on the link on facebook provided by Pandora and WPI. It took about 10 seconds. I hope everyone does this.

Frank

WPI is in 17th place, PANDORA on 53, common everyone!

Today i will create a shorter video for the dutch community.

Nina

I voted and asked all my FB friends to vote, too. I really hope we can do better this time!

Dolphin

i think you have to wait 24 hours to vote again..
Ok. That would suggest that the closer one does it to 24 hours later, the better e.g. if you wait 36 hours each time, you'd only get 2 votes in 3 days rather than 3.

Dolphin

From Co-Cure:
Hi,

An earlier message about daily votes for Chase Community Giving was incorrect. It is not one vote per day, but rather each person gets
twenty(20) votes total, and you can only use one vote per charity.
However if you vote on 5 different charities you get a 'bonus vote'
which can be sent to someone you know who can then use it to vote for the same charity twice, and they can send their bonus vote to you as well, and if all twenty votes are used a second bonus vote is given however you need to swap votes with a new person as you can only vote on a given charity twice. Sorry for the incorrect info.

---------------------------------

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/rules

Participating and Voting
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR VOTE. During the voting period, Participants who allow "Access" and "Like" the Chase Community Giving application on the Facebook platform, may vote for Charities.
Unless a Participant is the recipient of a Gift Vote, described below, each Participant will be limited to one (1) vote per Charity with a total of twenty (20) votes per valid user profile. Participants will earn an extra vote ("Gift Vote") after casting five (5) votes and a second Gift Vote again when they cast all twenty (20) votes (excluding Gift Votes). Gift Votes may only be sent to and used by another Participant who may use the Gift Vote to vote for any Charity, but may only vote for the same Charity no more than two (2) times.

Frank

I know Dolphin big mistake of myself :(. If you're out of votes you can create a second facebook acount with another email-adres.

Dolphin

I know Dolphin big mistake of myself :(
I certainly won't hold it against you.
And it's less work for everyone. :Retro smile:

Now I suppose the task is to make sure people encourage others to vote. Lots of people have lots of Facebook friends.

citybug

Oh sorry, they must be too big. They said this month was oriented towards small organizations.

Would you want to add the Vermont or NJ cfs organization to the article? Do you know if WPI entered themselves, or if someone else can for Pepsi Refresh next month? (For that we do vote every day).

citybug

We need a patient support group for WPI with charitable status that would give the money to them.

Dolphin

Dolphin

Iacfs/me=american association for chronic fatigue syndrome inc

Another one is:

http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommu...-association-for-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-inc

IACFS/ME=AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME INC

The mission of the IACFS is to promote, stimulate and coordinate the exchange of ideas related to CFS, ME and fibromyalgia (FM) research, patient care and treatment. In addition, the IACFS periodically reviews the current research and treatment literature and media reports for the benefit of scientists, clinicians and patients.

Patients could show their support for researchers and professionals in the area. They'd like to fund research also but have no money or not much, as far as I know.