• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

VACCINES AS POSSIBLE TRIGGERS FOR CFIDS/FM: POST your experiences here!!!

Snow Leopard

Hibernating
I was sick within a week of an oral polio and tetnus/diptheria immunisation - I developed CFS symptoms less than a few weeks after.

The vaccine/autism link has been studied in depth - the reality is that most cases are not due to vaccines - but that is not the same as ALL cases not being due to vaccines.

alice1

i went to work in the philippines in 1984 and had to get all kinds of shots.
the first was in l.a. then a booster in manila.after the booster shot that night i thought i was dying.since then i've never been the same and was diagnosed with cebv 2 years later.

judderwocky

wasn't there a paper recently on MRV type viruses contaminating vaccines... and nobody caring cause they assumed they were all non infective for humans? did i imagine this?

jewel

I remember reading something to that regard as well, but cannot remember where...