• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

UK: Join the LONDON Millions Missing campaign 25 May - you or your shoes!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Is all this info going to UK Facebook sites and Organizattion?

Don't know - I'm not involved with it. It went out in an #MEA email, geographically targeted to UK PWME, I think - so those people who subscribe to the #MEA emails - and I'd hope all the UK orgs do - would get it. Beyond that, it's anybody's guess!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Actually, coming back to this - @JaimeS - I can see where to send the shoes and can see the questions on the online form but what do we put in the parcel with our shoes? Our name? Tied to the shoes, somehow? Or are names just going to be randomly assigned to shoes?

JaimeS

Actually, coming back to this - @JaimeS - I can see where to send the shoes and can see the questions on the online form but what do we put in the parcel with our shoes? Our name? Tied to the shoes, somehow? Or are names just going to be randomly assigned to shoes?

Not at all, Sasha! There is a form you should fill out with your information, (for the D.C. protest) and then put a little slip of paper with name (or however you identified yourself on the form) that you should put with your shoes so that we can match forms to shoes.

I'm not sure how it's being done for the U.K. protest, who are also shoe-ing. :)

-J

JaimeS