• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tuller Blog on Comments from NICE's expert reviewers (via FOI request)

Hi Amanda - welcome (back?) to the forums. There were a few places where I'd have made edits to your submission, but it also included a huge amount of useful information. Thanks for all of your work on this.

I don't use this forum much as you can see from my profile , and won't be keeping up with all the notifications on this thread . I've tried to be clearer .

Keela Too

Sally Burch
Iam Amanda Rankin who wrote the document submitted by the patient expert . Seeing as they didn't remove my first name , thought I'd just go public .

Apologies. I see where I went wrong now. So - this isn't a part of a document submitted by a stakeholder then? If I understand it right now, the patient expert asked you for input and you gave in in a written piece that carried your first name?

Apologies. I see where I went wrong now. So - this isn't a part of a document submitted by a stakeholder then? If I understand it right now, the patient expert asked you for input and you gave in in a written piece that carried your first name?

Yes I gave the patient expert this write up as they were asking for input and I was told about this by some other people that alos submitted info to the patient expert . I asked to be kept anon . My name appears there as it’s the contents of the conversation I have with Rosa to ask her if I could submit her blog to the patient expert , to show her consent to submit it . I am thankful to the patient representative for submitting the info and asking for input , as individuals can comment through stakeholders as far as I am aware