• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

TODDLER TANTRUM! ( Not Able To Go Out!)- THE CHRONIC ELEPHANT BLOG.

hellytheelephant

Well it's been a beast of a day here...but the good news is that I managed to get a Blog out of it;)
Check out my latest Blog- I think many of you will be able to relate to my mood!
https://thechronicelephant.blogspot.com/2022/07/the-toddler-tantrum-not-going-out.html
Severe-tantrums-could-be-a-sign-of-ADHD.jpg

Rufous McKinney

I am entirely in agreement: we can and do deserve to behave as toddlers periodically.

this is perfectly fine. Its even necessary..

We should just warn any innocent bystanders...

And we can apologize later.

But its just necessary to express that energy at times.

Recently, I was merely admiring human resiliency in the face of knowing THIS MUCH and knowing TOO MUCH and seeing TOO FAR.

Great post!

hellytheelephant

I am entirely in agreement: we can and do deserve to behave as toddlers periodically.

this is perfectly fine. Its even necessary..

We should just warn any innocent bystanders...

And we can apologize later.

But its just necessary to express that energy at times.

Recently, I was merely admiring human resiliency in the face of knowing THIS MUCH and knowing TOO MUCH and seeing TOO FAR.

Great post!
So true that we just need to be grumpy as heck sometimes. I hope it's one of the less grumpy days for you.
:hug:

hellytheelephant

@hellytheelephant
I totally LOOOOVE your blog posts!

Thank you so much for continuing to post new entries here ... I somehow missed your last one and couldnt find it in a quick scroll of New Posts because I was having a totally shite day .... now I'm able to catch up, thanks to this post !!!
Thank you- I am so glad you enjoy my ramblings! Lots more in the pipeline.:hug: