• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

TO RICH: HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU...

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
Happy, happy birthday, Rich!

Thanks for being here and explaining so many things to us!

:balloons:

kurt

Have a Happy Birthday, and my wish for you Rich is that you have many, many more!!!
Thanks for your sharing, I hope you feel appreciated here. You are one of the most valued foot soldiers for our cause!

fla

I'm not big on birthdays so I wish all your days be happy including this one. :D Your willingness to apply your efforts and intelligence to the difficult and non-glorious task of solving ME/CFS is appreciated more than you'll ever know.

Vegas

Happy Birthday Rich!

Your selfless dedication to pursuing answers and materially changing lives is appreciated more than you probably realize. Thank you, Happy Easter, and Happy Birthday.

boomer

Happy Birthday and Happy Easter Rich! I'm grateful for the wealth of knowledge you shared. Thank you for all the things you did for us.

richvank

Thanks very much to all of you for the Happy Birthday and Happy Easter wishes!
I had a great day, and am looking forward to more of them. I also want to thank
all of you for taking my work seriously. I continue to learn a lot from all of you.
I look forward to all of us together making more progress in understanding and
conquering this disorder.

A special thank you to Dan for starting this thread!

Best regards,

Rich

bertiedog

Sorry I wasn't online yesterday but I wanted to add my thanks to Rich and glad that he had such a good day and Easter. I really appreciate everything you have done for us Rich, long may it continue!

Best Wishes
Pam