• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

THE TOUR DE CHRONIC- The Chronic Elephant Blog.

hellytheelephant

Check out my latest Blog abot life in the ( very), slow lane
IMG_20220705_174951_kindlephoto-691935795.jpg
:

"Even on a good day, living with chronic illness feels like an endless marathon of monitoring, medication, and medical appointments. But there is another sporting event that I identify with far more: THE TOUR DE FRANCE. "

https://thechronicelephant.blogspot.com/2022/07/the-tour-de-chronic-illness.html

Rufous McKinney

But there is another sporting event that I identify with far more: THE TOUR DE FRANCE

I think we now all need special socks.....

Suddenly I just reversed your title: De-tour France, The

I'll be detouring France to avoid the race, for sure. Something racy happens around here. When I last checked. Which wasn't recently.

Reported local sightings of 25 Andy Gumps: possible bike race?

Winding narrow roadways without shoulders, yes the Bike Race.

My husband was in the ER with the bike wrecked guy. During his ex rays, this guy apparently already had numerous broken bones from past crashes....the doctors and nurses perplexed.

hellytheelephant

I think we now all need special socks.....

Suddenly I just reversed your title: De-tour France, The

I'll be detouring France to avoid the race, for sure. Something racy happens around here. When I last checked. Which wasn't recently.

Reported local sightings of 25 Andy Gumps: possible bike race?

Winding narrow roadways without shoulders, yes the Bike Race.

My husband was in the ER with the bike wrecked guy. During his ex rays, this guy apparently already had numerous broken bones from past crashes....the doctors and nurses perplexed.
Socks are available free when you purchase The Cycling News Ultimate Tour De France Fans Guide! I now have 3 ( or possibly 4) pairs of Tour socks.
sadly there are no socks for the Tour of Spain so I will be free- styling with my usual pairs...:sluggish::thumbsup::thumbsup: