• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The Hammer - Vistide and Dr. Peterson

Hmmm....I didnt know that. I saw him probably a year or a year and half ago. Maybe he has changed his mind since then. I will contact him and ask him.

Hi Jane, I was just wondering how you did with the Vistide treatment after all this time? I am thinking about going for it as well.
Vistide brought all 3 of my viruses levels down to normal range. I rarely had flu-like symptoms, but my immune dysfunction didn't improve much so the treatment effects didn't last more than a few months. I was still weak and fatigued. Probably due to the immune problems.

Vistide brought all 3 of my viruses levels down to normal range. I rarely had flu-like symptoms, but my immune dysfunction didn't improve much so the treatment effects didn't last more than a few months. I was still weak and fatigued. Probably due to the immune problems.

Thanks for the response. I was actually concerned about that myself because I understand that at the end of the day its the immune system that will suppress the virus from reactivating. Maybe you should try GcMAF

Hey, everybody. I was looking at the forum because of the recent news-of-impending-news and it occurred to me that I never gave a final report on my vistide experience.
Yes, I'm healthy. I have no weariness whatsoever. No cognitive impairment. No infections of which I'm aware. I am not sick.
One lingering pest is orthostatic intolerance, what seems to me to be mild POTS. It is so mild relative to what so many people face: I am never in danger of fainting, never even tunnel vision or the like. ...Just a perceptible decline in blood pressure and an unnecessarily rapid heartbeat after a period of being upright. I could be standing talking to a friend or lifting weights--the activity doesn't matter--and eventually I'll get that low blood pressure feeling and want to sit. I guess POTS is a not uncommon after-effect of viral infections. Often it goes away after period.
Don't ask me the relationship between my defeat of the herpes-virus infections and the real possibility that XMRV is the driver for so-called "cfs." Did beating down the herpes virus flip my immune system into a state that could put the xmrv into latency? Did it simply allow my body the "personnel" to tackle the xmrv? No idea.

Hi,
Are you still active on this forum? Would you be able to talk more about your experience with Vistide?
Thanks.