• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tell the FDA to Allow Intravenous Vitamin C!

*GG*

On December 28, 2010, the FDA notified small pharmacies that they will no longer be allowed to manufacture or distribute injectable vitamin Cdespite its remarkable power to heal conditions that conventional medicine cant touch, and despite its being used in burn units around the world, including in the US, and its adoption by the military for this purpose.

Intravenous vitamin C, administered under the care of a qualified physician, is being studied as an antiviral, antibacterial, anticancer powerhouse. The FDA suggests it be taken through the full approval process with either a New Drug Application or as an Investigational New Drug, but these can cost billions of dollars, and with NIH refusing to fund any research on IV vitamin C, its practically a death sentence for such a vital and life-giving substance. Oral vitamin C cannot be substituted in these therapiesinjectable, liquid vitamin C alone can be used.

Please contact the FDA and tell them to take their job of protecting our health seriouslyby allowing injectable vitamin C, magnesium chloride, and vitamin B-complex 100 to continue being manufactured and sold! Recipients

Margaret Hamburg, MD US Food and Drug Administration

https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=648

http://www.anh-usa.org/action-alert-now-the-fda-is-going-after-vitamin-c/

I saw this on the Natural News website today. This is just outrageous!! The FDA attacks nutritional supplements all the while allowing some drugs with very serious side effects to stay on the market. There are far more dangerous things on the market than vitamin C...many pharmaceuticals, cigarettes, etc etc. This is just insane to me.

I took action on this and I hope others will too!

Dr klinghardt mentioned in one of his lectures the pan is to remove the vitamins one by one. instead of the whole codex thing they forced on other countries.

The FDA has already taken OSR#1 off the market.

*GG*

Dr klinghardt mentioned in one of his lectures the pan is to remove the vitamins one by one. instead of the whole codex thing they forced on other countries.

The FDA has already taken OSR#1 off the market.

I had to search OSR#1, so a chelator with usage in the Autism community. Looks like we will have more in the ranks to go after the FDA!