• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

T Shirt Ideas for Fundraising

SeaShel

On the now quite lengthy thread of the "FDA and NIH confirm WPI findings.." some tee shirt ideas started to be bandied about, and I thought it might make sense to start a separate thread for those ideas. We have so many talented and creative folks here, I imagine we can come up with some great shirts.

I'd like to propose that we consider splitting profits between Phoenix Rising, WPI and Pandora (I know that's not correct but don't want to type all the periods). Would also propose that we keep the profit margin low so that we can all afford them.

As an aside, I still have a tee from at least 15 years ago that was a fundraiser for I-have-no-memory-who. It has a big question mark where the front pocket would be and says "cfids" under that. On the back it something like "10 Things a Person With CFIDS Doesn't Want to Hear". I don't have the shirt with me, number 10 was "The Alarm Clock". That was the only flip item, the rest of them were pretty standard: "Have you tried ????" "You just need a vacation" yada yada

Anyway, I have zero artistic ability, but am willing to help with the logistics of taking orders and even keeping and shipping inventory if other folks have the energy or inclination to want to work on this.

Shelley

M

muddipuppy

t-shirts

hi there,
someone just linked me to your thread and i thought i'd share that i am selling cfs shirts that i designed on my etsy shop: muddipuppy.etsy.com. if i can contribute/participate in any way to getting awareness UP let me know!
thx!

jspotila

hi there,
someone just linked me to your thread and i thought i'd share that i am selling cfs shirts that i designed on my etsy shop: muddipuppy.etsy.com. if i can contribute/participate in any way to getting awareness UP let me know!
thx!

Muddipuppy, you have some lovely things in your etsy shop!

Has anyone thought of selling Weaselly voo-doo dolls complete with pins for a mighty fine and fun fundraiser?? Better than a t-shirt any day - now maybe he can feel some of our pain! LOL