• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Support research for FREE!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I've just looked at ME Research UK's site and it has reminded me that there are a lot of ways to donate to them for free. If you go to MERUK's homepage, there's a series of links on the right that allow you to click through to, for example, Amazon UK so that anything you buy (a book, electronics, anything) gets them 5 to 9% from Amazon without it costing you anything.

They've also got an Everyclick link so that if you use Everyclick as your search engine they get a donation every time you use it; and a shopping link so they get a cut of your online shopping from lots of major online retailers.

These things are totally without cost to us but get money for them; it's just a matter of remembering to use them (I could kick myself thinking of things I've bought from Amazon this year including a blood pressure monitor and so on that they could have had a cut of, let alone books I bought for friends' birthdays etc.).

This is a UK thing of course - does anyone know of free ways to donate to ME/CFS research charities in the US and other countries? Or other ways in the UK? I'd like this thread to be used to provide a list of such ways if there are any more. :Retro smile:

Esther12

I've been using the amazon one.

It makes me feel less bad about spending all my spare money on frivolities.

I think I might pop off and by a collection of Hard-back comic books right now!

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
I'm doing the same thing for Phoenix Rising.:eek::eek:

I'm in iGive but I just don't have the right link for some reason right now. (Like everything else on the internet its confusing!)

I'll be rolling out some 'Shop for Phoenix Rising" type programs soon.

Dolphin

I'm doing the same thing for Phoenix Rising.:eek::eek:

I'm in iGive but I just don't have the right link for some reason right now. (Like everything else on the internet its confusing!)

I'll be rolling out some 'Shop for Phoenix Rising" type programs soon.
Best of luck with Cort. Some smaller UK ME Charities do quite well out of Everyclick also.