• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

support cfscentral.com / Mindy Kitei

sensing progress

I think Mindy is doing some very important investigative journalism on behalf of all who are sick with ME/CFS, including digging into the CDC's XMRV "study" and negative findings of the WPI's 20 samples. I'm surprised that her blog only has 70 followers so far. Let's support her!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Here's a clickable link to CFScentral.

I thought 70 followers was good! Maybe I don't get out much!

I don't have a Google account, I just go along there every so often so I suppose I count on her visitor numbers. I wonder if she could have a visitor counter thing in the sidebar to show that she gets a lot of traffic?

I agree, she's doing some great stuff and it's great to finally see some investigative journalism on the go.

Frickly

Yes! Please support Mindy and what she is doing for this community! The more comments she has on her articles the better!