• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Supplement Suggestions Based on Genetic Genie Results

Hey everyone! I'm super new here so if I'm missing something please let me know.

Below is my methylation profile and there are some obvious issues. I have been struggling with a wide variety of issues in the past 10ish years of my life (I am 30). Brain fog, chronic fatigue, dizziness, headaches, IBS-D, etc.

Based on these results are there suggestions of what supplements I can take to correct these issues? If so, would these also help to start correcting some of my chronic symptoms?

1671067121985.png

LINE

I am working with a person who had CFS and uses more advanced genetic decoding techniques. He told me that he just received several thousand genetic profiles and could find specific patterns that occur with CFS/ME people. I can give you his contact info if you would like. He does a free session of 30m or so then charges $150 for the initial Zoom. He says that if no change after 2 sessions, then no need to continue.

I can say with some certainty that bioindividuality is significant = that is what works for one may not for another. So, getting some specific help may be the right way to go.

I am working with a person who had CFS and uses more advanced genetic decoding techniques. He told me that he just received several thousand genetic profiles and could find specific patterns that occur with CFS/ME people. I can give you his contact info if you would like. He does a free session of 30m or so then charges $150 for the initial Zoom. He says that if no change after 2 sessions, then no need to continue.

I can say with some certainty that bioindividuality is significant = that is what works for one may not for another. So, getting some specific help may be the right way to go.

Yes! Please send me his contact info! Just a couple quick questions.
1. Is the initial discussion productive or is it more of a sales pitch?
2. Do you just send him your raw data from 23andme and then he interprets it?