• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Stylishly POTSY

serenity

glad you had a good day Sally, i had a bad one - tried to have a cup of coffee & it was a very bad idea.

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
WOW, nice!!! I have one from my g.mother who passed away. Pearls are wonderful. Hope your day is good. I am doing OK so far. Had my smoothie full of good stuff.

serenity

ok so far but i just got up - haha! ;)
we got me a new wedding ring on our 10 year anniversary & the pearl was to go in my old setting. it is beautiful :)

Sallysblooms

How nice! Last year, I wanted a ruby ring for our anniversary. I love it. I love rings and jewelry so much.

Well, I got VERY ill at noon and spent all day in bed. I took my little bird in her big cage and put her in my bedroom, put my little dog on my bed and we stayed there. Long day. I have a nice tv in there but mostly just closed my eyes. Dizzy and sick.

I have lots of immune system work to do but I am working very hard. Great things to take and in touch with my doctors. We are working on my D3 too.

Hubby finally got home and cooked a yummy meal. He just took my little bird to her night time cage. He fed our little doggie too. I finally bathed and brushed my hair, ha. It was 7:30pm!

Oh well, I have had some decent days. Each day is so different.

serenity

sorry you had a bad day, dizziness is so so awful - i just hate it.
nice husbands, nice TV's, ,little birds & doggies & pretty rings :)
all things to be thankful for :)

Sallysblooms

Hubby took a picture of me with my Bluebonnet yesterday. We were going to lunch. Noon, bad time to take a picture, harsh light. I don't need the wheelchair to go to Fish City Grill so we could take my little car. I can't wait to drive her again someday!

july2010sm.jpg

Sallysblooms

It's time for more fun. I was horribly nauseated all day yesterday. Hubby had to come home to help me.

Now since I feel good today, I will add a fun picture. I LOVE Zoya nail polish. I have a nice collection of colors. They have great names for them and the colors are fun. I love them because many have opulescent colors, they all change as you look at them in the sun. Here is one picture for fun.

Oh, I forgot, the reason I only use Zoya is that they don't have the bad stuff that some polishes have. I have the remover, base, anchor color etc. Great product. They have it at my Whole Foods, but I order them. More to choose from.

zoya.jpg

BEG

Hi Sallysblooms,

Pretty color! My fingernails are bare (some things just gotta go, ya know?), but I like polished toe nails in the summer. I need to go outside to use the polish remover because I can't have that smell in the house. Too sickening. So the toes are looking raggedy lately because it's been SO HOT.

Perhaps I'll have my granddaughter do them for me.

Sallysblooms

You should try this brand. The smell isn't bad. I have a bird and you can't have smells in the house for birds. Bad for me too, so this works great. I love painting my nails. I can now that I feel better.

serenity

yeh i'm with you brown eyed, i keep my fingers bare but gotta have my toes done. going to get them done this sat :)

taniaaust1

I think when I did my nails last with polish (or maybe it was the time before), I tried to get my boyfriend to paint them for me so I could have them well away from my face, (i dont handle the fumes well). He's such a chicken thou and was too worried about messing up my nails, so I didnt manage to get him to do them.

I usualy go outside to do my nails too on the rare occassions I paint them (even thou outside I dont always do well with the smell, so i rarely do them)

Sallysblooms

Time to add another picture. Toenails. Maxi dress, sandles, ha. I love the colors in this Zoya polish. Irridescent. Purple and green. Fun. I don't wear it on my fingernails, but it is so neat on my toes. It's too bad you can't see how the colors change.

toes.jpg