• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Study details how aerobic exercise reverses degenerative process that leads to metabolic diseases

Hopeful2021

What about muscle pain and aches, muscle burning, muscle tensions?

I just finished building my Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT) and Intermittant Hypoxia Training (IHT) setup. Pretty easy and pretty cheap since I already had an oxygen concentrator. So I am looking to start doing both soon.

@junkcrap50
Awesome -- this is such awesome news.
Can't wait to hear your experiences

The fun part for me was realizing how quickly-- like 3 breaths-- air hunger can disappear. So once I got that deeply, it made it more relaxing to train.

If you are up to it , taje pics of your leg muscles. You'll see how drastically they can build themselves.

Any particular outcome you are seeking? For me, it was brain benefits so I could stay home and not go so far away for Hyperbariac oxygen and also save money on those sessions.

Now, I do it for all sorts of reasons.

Hopeful2021

@junkcrap50
Awesome -- this is such awesome news.
Can't wait to hear your experiences

The fun part for me was realizing how quickly-- like 3 breaths-- air hunger can disappear. So once I got that deeply, it made it more relaxing to train.

If you are up to it , taje pics of your leg muscles. You'll see how drastically they can build themselves.

Any particular outcome you are seeking? For me, it was brain benefits so I could stay home and not go so far away for Hyperbariac oxygen and also save money on those sessions.

Now, I do it for all sorts of reasons.

said:

@junkcrap50
What about muscle pain and aches, muscle burning, muscle tensions?

Yes. I had those for a long time.
DIY magnesium bicarbonate water helps me now have ZERO muscle cramps. Huge discovery. Someone hear also said-- was it you? about oxygen training and magnesium need increasing.

The low saturation to high saturation will take away muscle cramps and fatigue. So if I do some other activity and get sore, after about 15min on my LiveO2, 3min switches, the soreness is gone.

That's a great reason do keep doing it. If while you did it day before and you got sore, do it again but don't push so hard and hydrogen ions/ lactic acid is diminished and basically reversed.

But I had severe cramps the screaming kind until i got the recipe on YouTube for DIY magnesium bicarbonate water. So cheap. I use a german carbonated water. One bottle lasts a week. Wish I had known years and years ago.

junkcrap50

Hoping to remove the chronic lactic acid burning in my muscle and strengthen them. I am also looking to get into better shape and try to slowly exercise. Hoping the hypoxia and EWOT will help. I have been bedbound for a long time and have worsened physical energy over the years.

DIY magnesium bicarbonate water helps me now have ZERO muscle cramps. Huge discovery. Someone hear also said-- was it you? about oxygen training and magnesium need increasing.
I think it might have been. I used to do that magnesium bicarbonate water to get high doses of Mg in me. But I stopped doing them as I got Mg infusions, which didn't do anything for me. I just take oral Mg, 800mg 2x/day.